wtt my quaife ls tranny for a b16/gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

handlebarsfsr

i bought this tranny last year for my b20 project, and i spent a pissload of money getting it completely rebuit. it has new bearings, seals, syncros, and a brand new quaife lsd. i didnt get the car running until after school started (i go to uconn), and so i drove the car on 2 trips, one to the end of summer danbury meet, and one to worcester mass, and a few drives around town. i then discovered a leak in the back of the block at the oil pressure sensor, and with no time to fix it, the car has sat since. i just got a screaming deal on a b18c motor, so i think im going to replace the b20 with the b18c, and id like a shorter geared trans for the vtec motor. i would trade for anythign reasonable, any vtec trans will do, but it MUST have a lsd in it, quaife or otherwise. id prefer a gsr/b16 trans with a quaife, but ill concider others if some cash or other parts are thrown in. trans is still in the car, it'll be pulled when i have time or i get a solid offer. i am located in central ct, and as of right now, i only want to deal with those in driving distances, so we can both see what we are trading. only pics i have are of the complete swap, and those are available on request.

Originally posted by tphan4@Mar 7 2005, 10:38 PM
how much will you flat out sell it? if so how much ...Im in mass
[post=470501]Quoted post[/post]​

i spent over 2 g's on it, between buying the trans, the parts, the lsd, and labor to have a pro rebuild everything, i would sell for around 1500. if your interested, i will also probably sell the b20z2 and all its related parts (almost a full swap) for the right price.

Back