wtt, ps3 game

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
wtt or maybe sale brand new Apache air assault for ps3. i just bought it last night put it in and didnt like it. i would like to trade for the force unleashed 2 or something of interest just let me know

well they said they dont exchange brand new games just used ones, im getting to where i hate gamestop

yeah only gamestop does that shit....

the ordeal i went though with my xboxes, i seriously almost choked a SOB over it. just ask pickles.

havent' you seen the commercials for "gamefly" or whatever it is. "never buy another bad game again"

this is why i dl music too. took me buying about 700 cd's before i said fuck it.

nah first time i seen it i was like sweet desert strike reborn lol, but yeah i will review or stick to what i know from now on

are you talking desert strike, like from sega genesis? lol

yeah only gamestop does that shit....

the ordeal i went though with my xboxes, i seriously almost choked a SOB over it. just ask pickles.

I fucking hate Gamestop, they are the biggest ripoff around. Craigslist owns, you can pretty much get any game a couple days after release for $35

I thought gamestop has that 3 day return policy on new "opened" games ? idk i personally like playntrade

Back