WTT: ROta Slips for turbo!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civic92jak@Mar 5 2004, 09:09 PM
May just sell them outright. $400shipped. Can't beat this as they are still brand new..

Check out a pic of the rims at:

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/civicrider92

are you looking for a whole kit for the rims? a full kit is worth over a grand. i have a b series turbo manifold with a t25 turbo attached to it if you wanna do a trade + cash. the t25 i have on there has a t3 flange so the manifold will work on most "T series" turbos. The turbo needs a rebuild though. I blew the oil seals. I could do the manifold w/turbo + $100 if that sounds good to you. Just let me know

well, i wouldn't need to manifold as it is for a b and i have a D15B JDM motor. As for the turbo, how much do you think it would cost to get new seals put in?

534147_5.jpg

woah.

Originally posted by civic92jak@Mar 6 2004, 03:17 AM
well, i wouldn't need to manifold as it is for a b and i have a D15B JDM motor. As for the turbo, how much do you think it would cost to get new seals put in?

oh ok...well if you rip apart the turbo you might as well do the full rebuild, so price range varies from about $100-300...quite honestly, if the rebuild is gonna cost you more than $200, you might as well buy a brand new turbo for almost the same price. if you want, i can get you a t25, used, but in still in good condition for $125 shipped (while supplies last :p because i get them from a shop called SC Engines in Long Beach)...it would be off of a 300zx

Sorry man, i just found out t25 would be way to small for what i want. I make power all the way to 7200rpm with my motor and the t25 stops at 5000rpm. But, thanks for the offer,

TTT

Originally posted by civic92jak@Mar 6 2004, 02:28 PM
Sorry man, i just found out t25 would be way to small for what i want. I make power all the way to 7200rpm with my motor and the t25 stops at 5000rpm. But, thanks for the offer,

TTT

no prob

Back