1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTT. Supermoto for CRX

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by twnpipe, Nov 30, 2007.

1. twnpipe

twnpipe New Member

Or purchase CRX now. Have 2006 Husqvarna 510SM Supermoto street licensed to trade for CRX with Si details. Looking to purchase or build street/track day car. Located Central Ca. CRX would have to clean and straight. Bike is $ 5850 to sell or what trades.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2007
  2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

wow.... you're absolutely out of your mind arent you... there is no way in hell id give up that bike for a CRX.... but to each his own i guess

for anyone looking for an EXCELLENT supermoto, jump on this deal before this guy comes to his senses

pics of the bike????

at very least heres a free bump to the top

3. dacheat

dacheat ..is grounded.

u just missed out on a clean rex from icanbrkurhrt .. but there are several listed on HS right now.. how 'bout you buy one of those and then give ur bike to E? that'd work.... :D

4. twnpipe

twnpipe New Member

Thanks for the bump. E_SolSi

Looking for a CRX that's built but smogable. It will end up with shocks, wheels, rollcage with side bars, etc and 200hp. Paint is so expensive and I can't do it, mechanical stuff i can.
    Nothing quite like riding the Husqvarna on the track and passing sport bikes and then ride out on the dirt.

Attached Files:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted