WTT. Supermoto for CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

twnpipe

Or purchase CRX now. Have 2006 Husqvarna 510SM Supermoto street licensed to trade for CRX with Si details. Looking to purchase or build street/track day car. Located Central Ca. CRX would have to clean and straight. Bike is $ 5850 to sell or what trades.

Last edited:
wow.... you're absolutely out of your mind arent you... there is no way in hell id give up that bike for a CRX.... but to each his own i guess

for anyone looking for an EXCELLENT supermoto, jump on this deal before this guy comes to his senses

pics of the bike????

at very least heres a free bump to the top

u just missed out on a clean rex from icanbrkurhrt .. but there are several listed on HS right now.. how 'bout you buy one of those and then give ur bike to E? that'd work.... :D

Thanks for the bump. E_SolSi

Looking for a CRX that's built but smogable. It will end up with shocks, wheels, rollcage with side bars, etc and 200hp. Paint is so expensive and I can't do it, mechanical stuff i can.
Nothing quite like riding the Husqvarna on the track and passing sport bikes and then ride out on the dirt.

Attachments

• husqvarana sale 002A.JPG
    husqvarana sale 002A.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 129
  • husqvarana sale 013.jpg
    husqvarana sale 013.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 166
Back