WVU vs. V-Tech

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
haha i bet you were gonna flame me for spelling it V-Tech that way, but its spelled right this time :p .

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!! I have to represent for my school. We are playing Virginia Tech at home tonight. We killed them last year, and hopefully we will do the same this year. all i know is that people are crazy here and i expect to see some couches on fire after the game (that actually happened last year from what i hear, im a freshman). so LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!! be sure to catch it on ESPN tonight. V-Tech is our biggest rival so they should look out for their own saftey, people are seriously crazy here, lol. thats all :D

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Oct 22 2003, 03:03 PM
WVU vs. V-Tech

WVU vs. V-Tech? They both have their positives and negatives...

WVU, more commonly known as Wideband Velocity Utilization, is more for low-end power. It extracts more of the velocity from your Meyerhoff lifters than a normal engine. V-Tech, known as Very Tall Engine Cooling (the H is silent), is for keeping your engine and muffler bearings cool. This is crucial for optimal block oxidation at high speeds.

B)

Er, I mean, Go Moutaineers. :)

ima have to go for Virginia Tech since they are in my home state of Virginia. i dont like them as much as UVA tho :)

GO HOKIES!!

Originally posted by DarkHand+Oct 22 2003, 09:41 PM-->
@Oct 22 2003, 03:03 PM
WVU vs. V-Tech

WVU, more commonly known as Wideband Velocity Utilization, is more for low-end power. It extracts more of the velocity from your Meyerhoff lifters than a normal engine. V-Tech, known as Very Tall Engine Cooling (the H is silent), is for keeping your engine and muffler bearings cool. This is crucial for optimal block oxidation at high speeds.

B)

:lmao: You learn new shit every day. :worthy:

Originally posted by DarkHand+Oct 22 2003, 05:41 PM-->
@Oct 22 2003, 03:03 PM
WVU vs. V-Tech

B)

good one :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: . i dont know how many of you actually watch college football, i know i dont, but whats your take on the game?

the only time i watched college ball is when my boy was picked as 2nd middle line backer from ohio state for the national team

other than that i really dont follow college ball at all haha

:p

woooo fucking hooooo, we kicked the shit out of them 28-7. i have some pics of the carnage, shit on fire, cops everywhere. it was awesome. people broke into the stadium and a goal post got pulled down. its nice.

best quote ev4r by the ESPN announcer : "theres gonna be some couches on fire tonight" :lol: and there was.

pics soon to come.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 23 2003, 06:37 PM
:thumbsdown: WVU

:lol: [B Rad]dont be hatin[/B Rad] just because the 3rd ranked team in the Big East Conference cant beat us. But they are leaving to the ACC fuckers <_< . :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: :thumbsdown: "FUCK V-TECH!" <-- the common phrase around here, :lol:

Back