WWE SMACKDOWN VS. RAW 2006

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well I just bought this game about two weeks ago, needless to say i like it and don't like it, stuck in the middle with like or no like..... It is fun for the most part you can do more you can be the gm and more, also you can create your own superstar which is lame due the the fact that it has less crap for you to choose from, all in all the best wrestleing game was for the Game Cube, That had a hell of alot more stuff to choose from and so on, but with the WWE fans craming crap down WWE's mouth they launched this game in a attempt to make the fans more happy,

I sure as hell hate this game as far as trying to win, First Easy--- not hard? Wrong, this time its just as hard to win as if you had it on normal.. Now hard mode it is Really Really hard to win, I have like every wrestiling game I could ever want...

On the rateing chart from 1 to 10 i give it a 6, Lack of create a superstar stuff, Kinda long load times, Music kinda sucks, fans still look like paper, and so on,

So its a Rating of *6*

i remember wrestling used to be the shit in late 90s and early 80s. my parents still watch that stuff. FOBs YO!

i watch it from time to time, but man its getting cornier and the personas are terrible.

i remember wearing sunglasses and thinking im Big Boss Man.

Back