WWE steps up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

he didn't break his nose, WWE already said his nose wasn't actually broken

congrats on being had, it's called a blood capsule, wrestler's are masters of using them, I would be surprised if he just blew the lquid out his nose once it disvoled

and Show is 7'4" and 400+lbs, reasonably in shape, he'd kill mayweather in a street fight, it would be a joke

Mayweather won't even fight Sean Sherk

-- Rajah.com -- Big Show's Nose Was Never Broken, "Gladiators" Wants Outlandish Characters
ok, i've been had. not the first time. won't be the last time. and yes, he would beat him in a street fight. who cares? it's entertainment and wwe will make a shitload, floyd will make a shitload, the big show will make a shitload.

ok, i've been had. not the first time. won't be the last time. and yes, he would beat him in a street fight. who cares?

Thats the point. Its fake. Who cares? Who cares that THEY made money? Did you make money on this deal? Are you Mayweathers manager?

This thread fails.

+1 that's like sorority girls getting mad when "Shane's World Campus Invasion" comes to town, what your mad somebody is making money cutting into your social life?

don't hate, participate

Some of you guys are fucking morons. "The WWE is fake, why would I watch that?"

It's not about the wrestling, it's a Sports ENTERTAINMENT program.

I watched it last night while they played Floyd breaking the Big Shows nose, I found that hilarious.

here's another comparison.

would you rather go to a concert and listen to a good recording and have dancing and instruments or would you rather go and listen to a shitty live rendition? I personally would rather see people lip sync and have a good show than a shitty show with real music. you can't tell the difference in the recording quality, only in the performance.

anybody who likes fighting, boxing, mma and thinks wrestling isn't at least entertiaing needs to see

the hardcorse match between Mick Foley and Randy Orton
TLC 1 and TLC 2
Shawn Michaels V Undertaker HITC
Mankind V Undertaker HITC

fake or not it's fun to watch, some of Lesnar's stuff is good too, for awhile he was being booked as unstoppable and would just destroy people

the rock was also fun to watch to. he only "won" something like 50% of his matches. we don't go to watch a good fight or to be educated. we want to be entertained. and thats why it is called world wrestling ENTERTAINMENT. not, "big dummys pretending to fight".

I always understood it was entertaining, but it's funny to see grow men give such a shit about it. Do you guys still have knife collections?

the rock was also fun to watch to. he only "won" something like 50% of his matches. we don't go to watch a good fight or to be educated. we want to be entertained. and thats why it is called world wrestling ENTERTAINMENT. not, "big dummys pretending to fight".

I liked the rock, but after a year or so he started to get boring. You could see his 'overacting' in the way he took moves. He'd flop around like a dead fish after getting Pedigreed by HHH or something along those lines.

I wish D Generation X would stick around, because that shit was REALLY entertaining.

Like when they spray painted DX on McMahons Jet... or over the side of the WWE headquarters building. Or the night they took over the control bus and started drawing "I like cock" around Mr McMahon.

Thats entertaining shit. :)

It used to be entertaining like in 1998 when they had the original real stars like the rock, xxx, STEVE AUSTIN was the shit always my fav cause STONE COLD SAID SO hahaha WWE used to be cool as hell. And Kain and the Undertaker was cool too but it was retarded when undertaker went all biker. The crazy guy with the mask I think mankind that motherfucker was just dumb why the fuck would you stick a sock in someone's mouth? Honestly.

I liked the rock, but after a year or so he started to get boring. You could see his 'overacting' in the way he took moves. He'd flop around like a dead fish after getting Pedigreed by HHH or something along those lines.

I wish D Generation X would stick around, because that shit was REALLY entertaining.

Like when they spray painted DX on McMahons Jet... or over the side of the WWE headquarters building. Or the night they took over the control bus and started drawing "I like cock" around Mr McMahon.

Thats entertaining shit. :)

DX got back together twice and it's sucked

you just can't catch lightning in a bottle on demand, wrestling is in a quagmire right now because they're in aftermath of the "attitude" era.

Every limit has been push, the shock value is gone, nothing can be done that hasn't been done before. Sure Wrestling is still huge money, but the Monday Night War's were a decade ago.

Randy Orton is the best thing going right now in Wrestling IMO, he's the only thing that actually feels new.

Randy Orton Mick Foley 1

YouTube - randy orton vs mick foley

Randy Orton Mick Foley 2

YouTube - randy orton vs mick foley 2

Randy Orton Mick Foley 3

YouTube - randy orton vs mick foley 3

when Foley Dumps Orton on the tacks I cringe, you can't fake thumb tacks and you can see them sticking out :ph34r:

that's pretty much one of maybe a half dozen 6 good matches since 2000, wrestling sucks anymore

Regardless wwe is not real fighting. It is nothing more than high school or college wrestling with a story line. ufc , boxing or any kind of mma is fighting. As far as big shows nose really being broken, i doubt it.

Regardless wwe is not real fighting. It is nothing more than high school or college wrestling with a story line. ufc , boxing or any kind of mma is fighting. As far as big shows nose really being broken, i doubt it.

How many times do we have to explain that we know that?

haha I always knew it was fake ...

its just entertaining. And if you dont think its entertaining then dont watch it and dont bitch. They make more money than i ever will, and i envy them for that.

I think of it as like a monday night sit-com where instead of it being about a middle aged palyer having to adapt to life when his brother and nephew move in, its about a bunch of guys trying to kick each others ass haha.

Mayweather already has a shit ton of money. He's either greedy or afraid to get his ass kicked. I'm guessing a little bit of Column A and mostly Column B. Lesnar stepped up to UFC. Honestly Mayweather stepped down to the WWE. Yea he made a lot of money, I don't see that as the deciding factor here. He would have made great money in either. It's like a Boston player going to play for the Yankees. No amount of money will stop the booing from both sides.

Mayweather already has a shit ton of money. He's either greedy or afraid to get his ass kicked. I'm guessing a little bit of Column A and mostly Column B. Lesnar stepped up to UFC. Honestly Mayweather stepped down to the WWE. Yea he made a lot of money, I don't see that as the deciding factor here. He would have made great money in either. It's like a Boston player going to play for the Yankees. No amount of money will stop the booing from both sides.

:withstupid:

+1

mayweather has peaked so far as boxing goes, there isn't much left for him to do

he won't go to UFC because he'd get killed and he wants to protect his legacy, oddly enough pro wrasslin does that

and for anyone who want's to see the "Oh shit" moment in the video I posted go to the second video and start watching at about 5:40, it invloves about 1,000 thumbtakcs

Back