WWE steps up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You don't see $20,000,000 as an incentive? Wow.

Hmm. Take a few years out of your life to completely retrain so you can be at the same level you're used to, for chump change. Or, walk in, be yourself, and get paid enough to provide for the next three generations of your family? Really tough call. Oh wait, no it isn't. :D

Again, this is a business decision. Not a matter of heart.
this is what i have been trying to say for the whole thread. who gives a fuck about "keeping it real" or "being a man"? it's about money. plain and simple. i would rather get more for doing less than getting paid less and risking broken bones, torn ligaments, or even paralysis.

this is what i have been trying to say for the whole thread. who gives a fuck about "keeping it real" or "being a man"? it's about money. plain and simple. i would rather get more for doing less than getting paid less and risking broken bones, torn ligaments, or even paralysis.
When the price tag is over a million and you already have money, money should not be the deciding factor.

When the price tag is over a million and you already have money, money should not be the deciding factor.
true. if i had that much, i would leave the county on a huge yacht. then again, i have a different dream of being rich.

Back