WWIII has begun

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pissedoffsol said:
lol why does the news make such a big deal out of a such a simple word..... if i was president, i'd fucking swaer all the fucking time, because i can.

+1

Celerity said:
Yeah, that's because everyone hates George.

When WWIII begins, I'll let you know.

The media has been going after things like that for the longest time.

And you speak of WWIII as if you're the one that will spark it. If so, hurry up goddamnit!

I'M TRYIN

Jeeeze give me a fuckin break. There are LOT of muzzys to piss off.

omg...cuz he said "shit"...lmfao...i think im gonna run for president...and my slogan will be "fuckin elect me bitches!"

97AccorDEx said:
omg...cuz he said "shit"...lmfao...i think im gonna run for president...and my slogan will be "fuckin elect me bitches!"

well, you'll win L.A., and maybe A-town.... lol

vote f0' sh0' y0!111!!!

My friend took a picture of a Koran that he has... with a strip of bacon as a bookmark.

then posted the pic on the Yahoo chats.

[SIZE=+1]Mic picks up Bush: 'get Hezbollah to stop this s***' [/SIZE]
<SMALL>Times on-line ^ | 7-17-06 | unknown</SMALL>

<SMALL>Posted on 07/17/2006 8:06:33 AM PDT by jackv</SMALL>

President Bush was in no mood for diplomatic niceties at the G8 summit, judging by remarks made to Tony Blair as the leaders of the world's most powerful industrial democracies sat down to lunch today.
Unaware that a microphone at the summit was switched on, Mr Bush, chomping a piece of bread, used the opportunity to suggest a way out of the latest criss in the Middle East.
"See, the irony is what they really need to do is to get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this s***," he said.
Mr Bush also hinted that Condoleezza Rice, the US Secretary of State, would take a bigger role, and appeared to express frustration about UN Secretary General Kofi Annan.
"I think Condi’s going to go pretty soon," Mr Bush said. Ms Rice is widely expected to travel to the region after a UN fact-finding team returns.
Mr Blair, whose remarks were not as clearly heard, appeared to be pressing Mr Bush about the importance of getting international peacekeepers into the region.
The comments were carried on the G8's official television channel, which normally transmits images with sound that does not allow reporters to pick out individual comments.
The recording also showed Mr Bush, apparently expected to make remarks, declaring: "I’m just going to make it up. I’m not going to talk too damn long like the rest of them. Some of these guys talk too long."
Blair/Bush exchange: transcript
Bush: Yo, Blair. How are you doing?
Blair: I’m just...
Bush: You’re leaving?
Blair: No, no, no not yet. On this trade thingy...[INAUDIBLE]
Bush: Yeah, I told that to the man.
Blair: Are you planning to say that here or not?
Bush: If you want me to.
Blair: Well, it’s just that if the discussion arises...
Bush: I just want some movement.
Blair: Yeah.
Bush: Yesterday we didn’t see much movement.
Blair: No, no, it may be that it’s not, it may be that it’s impossible.
Bush: I am prepared to say it.
Blair: But it’s just I think what we need to be an opposition...
Bush: Who is introducing the trade?
Blair: Angela [Merkel, the German Chancellor].
Bush: Tell her to call ’em.
Blair: Yes.
Bush: Tell her to put him on, them on the spot. Thanks for [INAUDIBLE] it’s awfully thoughtful of you.
Blair: It’s a pleasure.
Bush: I know you picked it out yourself.
Blair: Oh, absolutely, in fact [INAUDIBLE].
Bush: What about Kofi? [INAUDIBLE] His attitude to ceasefire and everything else ... happens.
Blair: Yeah, no I think the [INAUDIBLE] is really difficult. We can’t stop this unless you get this international business agreed.
Bush: Yeah.
Blair: I don’t know what you guys have talked about, but as I say I am perfectly happy to try and see what the lie of the land is, but you need that done quickly because otherwise it will spiral.
Bush: I think Condi is going to go pretty soon.
Blair: But that’s, that’s, that’s all that matters. But if you... you see it will take some time to get that together.
Bush: Yeah, yeah.
Blair: But at least it gives people...
Bush: It’s a process, I agree. I told her your offer to...
Blair: Well...it’s only if I mean... you know. If she’s got a..., or if she needs the ground prepared as it were... Because obviously if she goes out, she’s got to succeed, if it were, whereas I can go out and just talk.
Bush: You see, the ... thing is what they need to do is to get Syria, to get Hezbollah to stop doing this shit and it’s over.
Blair: [INAUDIBLE]
Bush: [INADUBILE]
Blair: Syria.
Bush: Why?
Blair: Because I think this is all part of the same thing.
Bush: Yeah.
Blair: What does he think? He thinks if Lebanon turns out fine, if we get a solution in Israel and Palestine, Iraq goes in the right way...
Bush: Yeah, yeah, he is sweet.
Blair: He is honey. And that’s what the whole thing is about. It’s the same with Iraq.
Bush: I felt like telling Kofi to call, to get on the phone to Assad and make something happen.
Blair: Yeah.
Bush: [INAUDIBLE]
Blair:[INAUDIBLE]
Bush: We are not blaming the Lebanese government.
Blair: Is this...? (at this point Blair taps the microphone in front of him and the sound is cut.) Transcript provided by Sky News

bush says y0. maybe he isn't that bad after all.

someone photshop bush with a "y0!" and "Sh*t" dialog bubble on him. lol

"There are no such things as bad words. These are words that we, as adults, use to express anger, frustration and rage so that we don't pick up a tire iron and beat the shit out of something!"

I think this might be good for Bush, it shows that he's exactly the same when the mics are off (or rather when he thinks they are) as he is in front of the camera.

He wants it resolved, doesn't blame Lebanon, knows there is a link between Hezz and Syria, and wants to work with the UK, Germany, and the UN to get it done...

I think it's funny he calls Condoleeza "Condi"

It's now front page of CNN. I'm sorry, are people mad about this, or happy about this ? I lost track.

my orig intent was to joke at the media.
we're in the middle of a friggin war, another war, and n.korea and iran to boot.... and all the meida can post about on the front page is that bush said a 4-letter word.

pissedoffsol said:
my orig intent was to joke at the media.
we're in the middle of a friggin war, another war, and n.korea and iran to boot.... and all the meida can post about on the front page is that bush said a 4-letter word.
lol...i agree...you would think the front page would have somethin a lil more important than our president using a curse word...wtf! the media finds anything and everything to point bad fingers at bush...

he could take a shit the wrong way and it would be in the news...haha

Like the attack in iraq that killed 40 and wounded 90.. That is less important than the word "shit" uttered from bush's mouth?

Not to mention the 80 dead from the new tsunami...

Our media is retarded.

Back