WWIII has begun

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Or the Zetas (A mexican Drug Cartel) attacking the police station, and police with guns and rocket launchers, blowing up 5 cruisers and the front of a jail. While trying to rescue two of their own.. They also killed two hosteges over the deal.

P.S. Bush said "shit" *giggle*

Celerity said:
I think it's funny he calls Condoleeza "Condi"
Being that hes a southern boy it would have been funny if he called her something else on the mic =)

on another note. If this was heard over the TV I hope bush has to pay $1 million of his own money to the FCC.

jeffie7 said:
Being that hes a southern boy it would have been funny if he called her something else on the mic =)

on another note. If this was heard over the TV I hope bush has to pay $1 million of his own money to the FCC.

Doubt it, being that is was live coverage of down time during a political event the only coverage would have been on Cable News which, being a cable channel, isn't regulated by the FCC in the same way. Even if it was on Network it happened on the principal that Bush didn't know it was happening so it was unintentional, much unlike Athletes screaming those words or Musicians having "wardrobe malfunctions"

Bush may market himself as a texan, but he's from Kennebunkport Maine.

pissedoffsol said:
bush says y0. maybe he isn't that bad after all.

someone photshop bush with a "y0!" and "Sh*t" dialog bubble on him. lol

Shit, sand nigga please!

CNN has the video.. Where, dunno. But I saw the video today.

George Bush is funny - he has the table manners of a child. Everyone is loading into the room, and he runs up to the chair, sits down and starts eating while everyone is getting situated for the meeting.

He also interrupts a lot.

Celerity said:
CNN has the video.. Where, dunno. But I saw the video today.

George Bush is funny - he has the table manners of a child. Everyone is loading into the room, and he runs up to the chair, sits down and starts eating while everyone is getting situated for the meeting.

He also interrupts a lot.

I saw a clip of it on the local news.... Bush is just chewing away with his mouth wide open on cam.

I guess he's helping the americans look like slobs.

Not yet. WWIII will happen when North Korea decides to hit Israel with a nuke. The timing is great. They HATE israel.. Why not blind side them when they are least expecting it...

once the nuke launches, US will probably knock it out of the sky, which will piss off NK, who will then make some effort to attack the US. In turn, we will PWN NK, which will thouroughly piss off China.

It will be quiet for like 2 days, then all hell will break loose.

Bush seriously needs to be kissing russia's ass right now, not harassing them about free press. Russia will be a major player, of course.

France will hide and cry.. Canada and Great Brittain will hide behind us and shoot from afar, as is their custom... (which is good, don't get me wrong)

I have no idea what mexico and africa will be doing during this time... Probably nothing whatsoever, as always. Germany will hop on board with us, I'm fairly certain.

*edit*
(Not to mention turkey, saudi, iran, iraq, seria, etc clusterfucking themselves out of existance)

Last edited:
and south america will stay out of everything like they usually do...lol...

jeffie7 said:

The FCC can't regulate CNN... I don't think. CNN isn't broadcast through the air.

pissedoffsol said:
bush says y0. maybe he isn't that bad after all.

someone photshop bush with a "y0!" and "Sh*t" dialog bubble on him. lol

My attempt:

bush_shit_anim.gif

lol, nice image.

Just watched the Today show on NBC.

former speaker Newt Gingrish says "this is the start of WWIII".

it's on.

Seriously? Damn. In other news, Lockheed was awarded a $36 million contract- it was on the company news page today.

Oh, and thanks on the image. It took a bit of work to get it to time right and look smooth... even though it was just a bunch of speech bubbles. Feel free to post everywhere.

What the hell is lockheed going to do with $36 million??

I mean, it sounds like alot, but thats only enough for 2 production F-16s or 1 F-15e. That isn't enough to R&D/engineer anything...

Back