WWIII

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

New England is connected to the rest of the US by 4 bridges.

Bomb ONE and watch New England get shut down. We'll be hoarding the backs of Red Cross trucks for bread and water within 3 weeks.

-> Steve

WooWOOOOooooo Texas can finally secede :)

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 25 2005, 12:25 PM
WooWOOOOooooo Texas can finally secede :)
[post=530761]Quoted post[/post]​

then bush will be considered an illegal alien. :worthy:

Amen on north korea..

We're gonna have to put the smack down on em.. Not that it will be easy....

..."and on the fourth day of the fourth month of the 33rd year, the eagle will rise up and backhand the shit out of the slanty-eyes"......

I highly doubt nukes are going to be involved as much as you think. Much of the military's newer weapons systems are focused on more precise targets, using "smarter" technology. Look at the new LOCAAS system being currently developed, basically a cluster munition unit with like 6 fully autonomous drones that can carry a variety of payloads. Then look at all the research coming from the AFRL and LL labs dealing with getting a megawatt solid state laser on the new JSF fighter. Nukes are too dirty for this day in age, where politics, military, and economics are more connected than ever. For those of you into Nostradamus (sp), the Bible also offers some insight into the end of days, and alot of fighting is going to come around as a result of Israel, I think that ultimately, that is going to become even more of a central fighting area, even more than it already is, and major powers are eventually going to side up. I believe the Bible, but I haven't been doing enough homework to really know exactly what is going to happen.

Originally posted by phyregod@Jul 25 2005, 10:48 AM
Amen on north korea..

We're gonna have to put the smack down on em.. Not that it will be easy....

..."and on the fourth day of the fourth month of the 33rd year, the eagle will rise up and backhand the shit out of the slanty-eyes"......
[post=530780]Quoted post[/post]​

lol

Back