www.landspeedracing.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SpoonTuNed

So last september i bought mounts from this place and come to find out just recently they've gone out of business. Why do i care? Well i care because i never recieved my mounts, yet they got their $320 for the mounts. Im curious now on what i should do to get my money back.

like 2 months 1 week after i ordered them the credit card company said it would of had to of been in the las month for them to do anything. Did this company really go out of business though?

I've bought from them in the past. thought they were a great company.

I guess shit happens.

oh btw, you're fucked

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 25 2005, 12:30 AM
I've bought from them in the past. thought they were a great company.

I guess shit happens.

oh btw, you're fucked
[post=530629]Quoted post[/post]​

I also bought stuff from them in the past - they WERE a good company.

"sorry dude ur screwd"

why people wait past 30 days is beyond me.

if a company can't get you shit in 30 days, fuck them. buy some where else.
if its backordered--- they shouldn't even charge your card UNTIL its in their posession or it ships out-- much like amazon.com does.

if you chrage my card, and in 30 days, i don't have the product in my house, i'm calling up my CC comp. and canceling the transaction. end of story.

buyer beware.

My buddy Steve (Cetane - black type ARRRRRRRR - supercharged for those in the NE) designed their website, however, was not affiliated with the company.

They were a strong company, I wonder what happened.

Yea, at one point they were the "other" NOPI, big parts distibutor, I talked to them on the phone a few times, and they got me my parts quick and easy. I guess given the right circumstances, anyone can fall off.

BTW, you're fucked.

So did they close down then or what? Every one i know with hondas always bought parts from them so i figured they were a good company. Every time i called they were helpfull and all then one day i tried calling to see what was going on and their phones were disconnected. I guess i just put too much trust into people sometimes.

Originally posted by SpoonTuNed@Jul 25 2005, 12:19 PM
So did they close down then or what? Every one i know with hondas always bought parts from them so i figured they were a good company. Every time i called they were helpfull and all then one day i tried calling to see what was going on and their phones were disconnected. I guess i just put too much trust into people sometimes.
[post=530828]Quoted post[/post]​

I think there is a BIG thread on this on H-T, I was reading about it...check it out. And don't take this the wrong way, but if you took 10 months to inquire about where you 320 bucks went, and where your mounts are, can you loan me $500?

The only reason i brought it up was because my girl was the one that bought the mounts and she was trying to do it with out me knowing so she could suprise me for my birthday. Anyways it was until 2 months later that she then told me what had happened and by then it was too late. and i feel hella bad and kind of pist at the same time if you know what i mean.

Ouch. I understand your situation. Go check out that thread on Honda-Tech and see what you can find- there may be some kind of large scale lawsuit going on or some tyle of settlement against a bankruptcy or something.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 25 2005, 08:01 PM
Ouch. I understand your situation. Go check out that thread on Honda-Tech and see what you can find- there may be some kind of large scale lawsuit going on or some tyle of settlement against a bankruptcy or something.
[post=531122]Quoted post[/post]​

Whats the thread called on hondatech?

Back