WyoTech

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool@Apr 18 2005, 09:55 PM
almost went there for autobody, decided on Alfred State NY instead.
[post=488521]Quoted post[/post]​

Alfred state, lol good times for the 2 semesters i was there.

my bro went there.... he did asm, diesel, and chassis fab and high performance engines. he just graduated last september.

i did it would not recomend it to my worst enemy.

if you like boot camp you will like wyotech

oh yea and over rated, cost me 16,000$

Thats why i picked alfred over wyotech and that nashville spot. its way more money and no fun at all. Here i have tons of good times since its a program in a regular college, and i have the money to do so since i didn't blow it all on tuition.

I jsut checked it out, and it looks cool. I'm probably gonna go somewhere like that after i get my BA. I'm gonna be so burned out on my major by the time i graduate, il think im gonna do somethin else for a few years.

haha, thats why you gotta pick a major you actually enjoy.

im just gettin into my real major courses, and they are fun. (im majoring in graphic communication)

just finished a 1/4 of Technical Drafting (all by hand, no PCs) which was fun, and next fall im takin .... Layout and Design, Desktop Publishing, and Computer graphics. fun fun fun. cant wait.

..... still need to pic a minor though :hmm:

I was thinking of going to wyotech when I was younger, but I talked to a few friends who worked with people who went there. They said the guys were all book smarts but didn't know how to do anything hands-on. But hey, that's just the word on the street.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Apr 21 2005, 03:49 PM
haha, thats why you gotta pick a major you actually enjoy.

im just gettin into my real major courses, and they are fun. (im majoring in graphic communication)

just finished a 1/4 of Technical Drafting (all by hand, no PCs) which was fun, and next fall im takin .... Layout and Design, Desktop Publishing, and Computer graphics. fun fun fun. cant wait.

..... still need to pic a minor though :hmm:
[post=489685]Quoted post[/post]​

Trust me i love my major, architecture, but after 5 years of school, and basically living at school to work on projects, i might wanna take some time off. of course that is unless i have a decent job offer straight out of college.

hehe, i know how that live at school thing works, my Tech Drafting final took 25 hours. in 5 days. yep, thats 5 hours a day, outside of class, for 5 days. and i was ahead of the game, most people didnt start their final untill the day before it was due. LOL, i laughed my ass off when they were beating their heads against tha wall.

EDIT: and it was only a 100 level class, cant wait till iget to the 300 levels

Back