X-Box or PS2

Which One?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

Thinking about getting one for christmas this year, I know im behind times cause i dont have one, but i mean ive played both, personally i like the PS2 better, but X-Box has some pretty sweet games. which would be better, i mean how do they hold up, i dunno.... im torn

I have both and both systems are great...but GT4 is coming out in a few months so I would choose a PS2 :) ... but then again Halo 2 is coming out too so XBox would be cool too.

xbox. four reasons.
controller s. it just blows away the playstations poorly designed controller.
it's a better system with a built in hard drive and network capabilities
upcoming game selection is better than ps2, or they're on both platforms. might as well get it on a better looking system. hell, there's enough current sweet games for xbox that you would never have the time to play.
the ps2 looks like crap on a lot of new games, even comparted to the same title on gamecube. it's an ageing system that desperately needs the ps3 to replace it. games won't be as fun or fully developed as they are on xbox.
i play both systems quite a bit, and still haven't seen the reason to buy a ps2.

x box fucking sucks ass because the controller sucks, the bottOns are in the wrong place,ITS A EYE SORE,BIG AND HEAVY THE GAMES SUCK,AND NO OPTICAL CABLE, I THINK PS2 IS BETTER CUZ IT LOOKS BEETCHIN ON THE VERTICAL STAND THEY HIT IT ON THE HEAD WHEN DESIENED THE CONTROLLER,AND IT HAS BETTER GAMES LIKE THE GTA,GRAN TURISMO AND THE NEW GRAN TURISMO 4 THEY GOT COMING OUT IN A COULPLE MONTHES THIS IS MY OPINION THOUGH,

ok i own a ps2 but would still go with an xbox
the graphics are way better and it has cool features such as a built in hd and so many more

is FFX2 out yet?

if so, i gotta buy that shit.

yep
i'm waitin till christmas hoidays to buy it because i would be playin that and not study as much

Xbox owns PS2. PS2 may have more games, too bad 95% of them suck. Halo2 is reason enough, not to mention most of the games on PS2 are availible on Xbox anyway. And PS2 controllers suck ass.

Xbox ownes

my list of reasons why its better than PS2

1. HD
2. 10ft. Cables
3. Breakaway Cables
4. Controller S
5. Faster Processor
6. Better Graphics
7. Halo
8. Halo 2
9. MP3 holding ability (and playing during games)
10. Easily Upgradeable (i.e. bigger HD, modchip)
11. Easier and Better Network (Xbox Live)
12. Skins (C-Fiber or Chrome y0!!!)

Back