X-Box or PS2

Which One?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow i didnt think id get this much feedback, I though u guys were supposed to be out working on your cars and racing <_< lol thanks for the info tho, i dunno, see the X-box and ps2 are both the same price, the ps2 comes with an extra controller and 2 games, the x-box comes with one game and one controller... so i dunno.

Xbox is better, this is coming from current Xbox owner, former PS2 owner.

All of Microsofts Sports games are badass and live supported, and can be played with tournaments, seasons, etc...
Having to buy no memory car(s) is nice as well.

FFX2 is pretty cool. My girl picked it up for me today! :thumbsup: It's all about teenie bopper girly girl stuff, though...

The chicks are pretty hot, but some of the story line is retarded...

FFX is still better, IMHO.

eh...xbox has been proven to be a better platform as far as its capabilities, but i like the PS2, ive had it for a while and played a buncha games on it and its NEVER once frozen up on me, whereas 2nd game i buy for the xbox and it freezes constantly.

playstation 2, for one reason, and one reason only... gt3, and the soon to be released gt4. if it weren't for those games, I'd say to skip on both and put the money in your real car. I have spent days playing and racing, after racing for 3 hours in a single race without any breaks, and only winning by 2 or 3 seconds, nothing feels better. it is very satisfying, much more than just going out and blowing everyone away. final vote, still ps2...

the final big championship race with the indy cars is insane, i only raced the first one for fun (30 laps mind you) and narrowly won

although it's fun when you are able to pull it out for the win, after racing for 3 hours to come up second, that's another story... It just makes those wins better.

Back