X-mas Decorations

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Or throw it in the air and run through it.

B, you not being able to make your tree all pretty fancy proves to me that you are in fact a heterosexual male. I made the old lady decorate the apt. and our tree. I just plug the shit in.

i put it on a switch on the wall. does that add to my man hood? no bending down to plug it in.... jsut flip the light switch :d

Update: Found a set of 12V "auto" holiday lights at Walmart. Will be purchasing a new wreath and lights within the week.

LMAO thats awesome :lmao:

Are these the only decorations on the entire forum or are people holding out untill like the day before XMAS?

does my mistletoe belt buckle count???

My house looks like santa took a shit on it. If I get around to it I'll throw some pics up.

My house looks like santa took a shit on it. If I get around to it I'll throw some pics up.
it would make sense i guess that when santa drops the kids off at the pool they come out lookin' like outdoor christmas lights.^_^

shit.jpg

There is a guy right down the street from me that is regionally known to have the house with the biggest light display in Central MA. People flock to the place and they are all like "omg!!!!!! lights!!!!!!111one!".

Idiots.

Back