X-mas or New Years Eve Meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Jeef@Dec 9 2003, 12:53 AM
About the smoking things, it fucking sucks to go outside in the freezing weather to smoke. It was so nice to sit down with a cigarette. What really sucks is when you have been going to the same diner for years and have always smoked there, the n comes October first and you can't smoke there anymore. Its a bunch of shit. Its going to sucks after April, no smoking in bars.

What really sucks is emphysema and lung cancer.

Quit.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi+Dec 9 2003, 08:27 AM-->
Green92HatchDX
@Dec 9 2003, 01:31 AM
quit smoking perhaps?

Thats what I did... 3 months as of yesterday... :) Not a single cigarette... Cold Turkey... Just woke up one morning, pulled a cigarette out of the pack, looked at it, and said "today I quit" and put it back, crushed the pack, and haven't smoked since.

And as far as what days I'm available, not many... LOL... The 13th to the 19th I'm SLAMMED with work, 21st I fly out to Florida until Jan 2... So MAYBE the 20th...

good to hear noah!! :D

Well...to throw out a few idea's....

Indoor Karting....

Avaition Museum...here

Sushi Buffey...here

pool bar....

empty white parking lot...

etc...etc....

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 9 2003, 09:07 AM
Well...to throw out a few idea's....
Sushi Buffey...here

I AM SO FUCKING THERE! I LOVE Sushi! :eek:

Dates I'm free in December: NONE

13th - Sisteve and Abbie in NYC
20th - Sisteve and Abbie going to dinner to celebrate her graduation from college and other celebrations :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
27th - Sisteve and Abbie go to Sisteve's Aunt's retirement party.

haha, thats alot of sisteve and abbie's :)

The 6th day has come upon us ;)

well, the hell with you then :)

and for smoking.. if you can't amke it an hour with out a cig, you seriously have issues. even when i smoked, i could easily go 3-4 hours without flipping out.

I quit uhhh... 2 months ago??? something like that... and i've had a few here and there at the bar or whatever, and thats cool. i don't rely on it anymore.
frankly, it really wasn't that hard after all. its all mind games.

if you can date a woman for a month without killing yourself, you can quit smoking.

and thats, quote of the week

i find girls that smoke unattractive. thats disgusting.

anyways, i dont mind the sushi, is there one of those minado places in ct? or will you all be venturing up toward my home again? :p

im up for karting as well, if its not too expensive or can be oriented toward credit - everyone's favorite holiday friend.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Dec 9 2003, 10:24 PM
i find girls that smoke unattractive. thats disgusting.

And I find guys that smoke yucky too.

Anyway... my schedule is open for December. Anywhere is okay too. Sushi, pizza or whatever... plus pitchers of beer. Someplace casual where we can hang out for a long time and not too noisy so we can talk. I figure CT, as that's where most of you are from.

So post some favorite hangouts... and not Shelton. lol.

well, kart track is no cheap. http://www.karttrak.com
$15 for members, $20 for non-members for a 7 min run.

but its the real deal. non of this pussy ass constantly floored crap. you will use the brake in at least one corner, and with the cooler weather now, you will most likely run out of track before you can top it out. bill had an 11.29 lap as his best, and i think my best is 11.40 or something... its digitally timed, and you get a print out of each lap.

helmets are required and are avaible for borrow there, but we usually bring our own :)

that's always an option, but anymore than 4 cars out at a time gets cluttered... and max is 6. so if its a small group, it could be arraigned...

but that is up in windsor... a good 45 min from me, and a good hour and a half from clayton's area/shelton.

Sushi... sorry... not me. i won't eat fish, let alone raw shit. E's been trying to get me to go, but i get sick just thinking about it.

Manchester isn't too far from the kart track... and theres a bunch of restaurants and such by the mall. Hops, macaroni grills, etc etc... could do beer there... but generally noisey.

i dunno... my favorite hang out closed last summer :( RooBar was the shit. now, i really don't go out anymore cuz im white, can't dance, and don't feel like getting shot up at No Name cuz i didn't roll up in a bently on dubs with gold chains around my neck....
but thats besides the point.....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 10 2003, 01:18 AM
my favorite hang out closed last summer :( RooBar was the shit.

:werd:

moment of silence please :(

id do a run on the kart track... i dont mind the driving either as long as it isnt snowing that hard.

What are the specs for a helmet at KartTracks? Is it as Anal as CartCT? They wouldn't let me use my helmet b/c it was DOT, but not SNELL approved...

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Dec 10 2003, 09:25 AM
What are the specs for a helmet at KartTracks? Is it as Anal as CartCT? They wouldn't let me use my helmet b/c it was DOT, but not SNELL approved...

are you autocrossing this year? :D

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Dec 10 2003, 09:25 AM

as long as it is full face I don't think it matters...

Back