X-mas or New Years Eve Meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmmmm

There is an awesome chinese/sushi buffet in Hamden......

The before mentioned Sushiplace up in MA....and yes they have plenty of other foors besides raw fish....

one of those two places to meet up and eat...then a little drive up to the indoor carting place up in Windsor....hang there a little...

Then (if I have a driver or a ride) we can hit a local bar/pool hall to finish up the evening.......(if I don't have to work that night)

I was thinking...maybe have a little x-mas gift exchange=$10 or cheaper gift...I have plenty of cool JDM stuff that I really don't need, and they make cool gifts....

If these idea's sound like a plan...then lets work from there...and get this thing happening for the 20th....sat

if people are down for japanese resturants then i know where just about all of them are in the central CT area :)

the 20th works for me

Choose one....

1. Japanese Resaurant...Indoor Carting...Bar...

2. Japanese Resaurant...Bar...

3. Applebee's...Carting...bar...

4. Applebee's..carting....

5. Japanese bar..Aircraft meusem..Bar...

6. Stay home and watch "The Chrismas Story" for the umpteenth time....

7. Something else....

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Dec 12 2003, 10:29 PM-->
BlackFrog
@Dec 12 2003, 09:55 PM
PS, do any of you guys actually wash your cars for these anymore? it is a shitty time of year, and not all of us have access to a hose...

Haha. Heck no. We're a relaxed bunch. It's not like a H-T meet. Thank god for the heavy rain yesterday!

I'm going to be in CT tomorrow at Clayton's. You should stop by and we can have a mini-meet at his place.

i would but monday and tuesday night i gotta go to some trainging thing for work in east hartford...get this, work, 7-5. drive to E Hartford in rush hour, meeting 630-10, drive home. can you say long fucking day!

by the way, im down for applebees!

Sorry gang, I'm basically out for anything until January. And January is questionable at this time. Too many personal things going on right now.

But I trust you all will have a great time. Maybe I'll see you at the Winter Cross(es) in '04. B)

so yeah i'll be along for any day or time, but unfortunately when bar time comes, i'll have to fire up the honda and go home, cause my 18 year old ass ain't making it in- haha

well, thats the beauty of applebees... we can all drink... and underage people can have Roy Rogers's or something all at the same place :)

now the question is- which appleebees... and should we do carting first? (they close at 10 i think....)

ok... pike appleebees it is.

Time? 4pm?? meet up at the carts??

cart first, eat/drink after? figure get to apple bes for liek 6-
eat, then drink from 8-11 or something...

call Jeef our DD to pick us up lol

sounds good

heres directions to Kart Trak:

Exit 42 off I-91, Windsor Locks, CT, turn right off the exit, first building on the left

Heres the web site incase you have any other questions about the place

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Dec 14 2003, 11:00 PM
so yeah i'll be along for any day or time, but unfortunately when bar time comes, i'll have to fire up the honda and go home, cause my 18 year old ass ain't making it in- haha

thats alright. ill be doing the same! :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 16 2003, 02:08 AM
ok... pike appleebees it is.

Time? 4pm?? meet up at the carts??

cart first, eat/drink after? figure get to apple bes for liek 6-
eat, then drink from 8-11 or something...

call Jeef our DD to pick us up lol

Why the fuck do I have to be the dd, find one of these underage guys to be the dd.

Back