X-mas or New Years Eve Meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

steve you said you were out till like march.... so we went on with out you... lol

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 16 2003, 11:55 AM
I think it's planned for this Saturday the 20th...

Yup....

ok so basicly this is what we have so far....

Saturday December 20th

4pm Kart Trak

6ish head to Applebee's on the turnpike

foodin' and drinkin' for a while

figure out something from there

any correctons or ammendments feel free to post em up

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 17 2003, 03:48 AM
ok so basicly this is what we have so far....

Saturday December 20th

4pm Kart Trak

6ish head to Applebee's on the turnpike

foodin' and drinkin' for a while

figure out something from there

any correctons or ammendments feel free to post em up

Yup.....

Damn. count me out then fellas. The 20th is my girlfriends birthday, i think we are doing something doing the day, i am taking her out to dinner when we get back, and then i got my christmas party for work at 8. so you guys have fun, i'll catch yall at the next one.

Chris

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Dec 17 2003, 09:52 PM
Damn. count me out then fellas. The 20th is my girlfriends birthday, i think we are doing something doing the day, i am taking her out to dinner when we get back, and then i got my christmas party for work at 8. so you guys have fun, i'll catch yall at the next one.

Chris

just bring her along :lol:

dont worry about it there will be plenty more of these

werd. and maybe if we get stupid cocked, we can hit up a 3am showing of LOTR3 to sober up for 3.5 hours. lol and then go to brefas!

for non members it is $20 per 7 min race
for members it is $15 per 7 min race
membership card is $10 for a year

we usually do at least 2 races so the membership pays for itself on the first visit :) and saves you $10 on any additional visits

with a membership they can keep track of your best times and such so you can track your progress... its pretty cool

I think that I will skip the kart track... and just do the Applebee's thing. $20 for 7 minutes isn't worth it for me.

then just go and hang out

you might change your mind, you might not

but we wont be racing the WHOLE time we are there

i do

they have helmets and head socks there though if you dont have one though
head socks cost $2 (you keep it for future visits) or is given to you when you get a membership... dont need one if its your own helmet

its well worth the money. 7 min, and you are EXAHUSTED. barely can get out of the cart. its the REAL DEAL guys- not some pansey fucking go karts with padded steering wheels.

anyway... i guesss me and e will roll up together...

if anyone needs it, my cell is 860 777 5270

Back