X-mas or New Years Eve Meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kinda got some bad news.....

I have to work that night.....

So that means I can't stay out later than 7:00 PM...maybe later if I don't drink anything...but that would be boring as hell.

would it be possible to move the meet time to say 2:00 PM at the Kart place, then hit the restaurant/bar after that....???

I would take the night off, but it looks like I wont be working at the company from the 25th thru the 2nd.....I love paid vacations...but that extra $200 I can make that night will come in very handy for X-mas....

And that also means if the weather is good, or the heaters can warm the garage...I will have some time to do work on some cars for a week....hint hint...I can use the money. But if the company offers the work thru those dates....hehe...Triple TIME baby....$68.50 an hour....

thats fine by me... kinda late notice though- considering its TOMORRROW... but lol

if everyone else says its cool- so chime in

we'll be there one way or another....

If any Stratford/Bridgeport area peeps want to cruise up, then give me a call...

Hell, someone call me anyways around 11:00-11:30 just to wake me up....

203-336-9417

I thought I was going to be able to make it, but yesterday I got one helluva flu. I'm not going tonight, I don't wanna spread it.

But hey, there should be a next time !

See you all later, and have a good time.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 20 2003, 06:49 AM
we'll be there one way or another....

If any Stratford/Bridgeport area peeps want to cruise up, then give me a call...

Hell, someone call me anyways around 11:00-11:30 just to wake me up....

203-336-9417

ill wake your ass up.

sorry about the flu steve. definately next time!

damn that sucks-- stay home in bed!!!!

im gouing to wake E up, and then we are gonna grab some lunch and then head up fo 2pm :) see ya'll soon

I'm awake.....

No ride here so far, so I guess I'm going to go get some fuel in the Jeep and head up there. Or the Z....hehe

The wife is not going... :(
And I can't splurge out and get a little drunk like I wanted to...because no ride...but fawk it, lets just go and have a little fun....

See ya there in a bit...

had a great time everyone...

and congrats to chris... who had FTD at the kart track :)

Back