X-mas Sucks....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
:cry:

Welp....I reckon I'll have to do more OT to just get past this damn holiday.

$80+ spent at home depot for paint, scrapers, blades, tape, etc.....to brush up the room in the front where the old piano is.....It seems me and the wife were talking last night and this morning...and we decided to put a X-mas tree and the dining room in there.....and hold a small party on X-mas...

Another $110+ was spent at walmart for more decorations and X-mas tree orniments....and all the crap to make it a sweet looking tree.....wait...no tree yet... :cry:

So drove to a flower shop and picked up a decent tree for $40....and plopped it on the subby for the ride home.

So now my bank account looks empty again.....$230+ for brownie points to help get into the spirit of X-mas.... :cry:

A couple cases of Corona and a bottle of cheap champain would have put me in the spirit...but screw it....This party should rock. :)

The guys will prolly end up in the garage...and the girls will hang out in the house......and I'm taking the night off.

I started e-shopping 2 weeks ago...1 or 2 things a week

seems to work out alot easier that way

yea im low right now too.

ive spent:
120 on new axles
380 on new tires
300 on rent
and 400 on presents for like 4 people

and i still have to buy for my parents and my sisters fiance. i just dont know what to get them, and being broke right now sucks :cry:

my whole family decided we're going small this year...

i'll prob spend 50 on my bro-in-law and sister, about the same on my parents, and even less on grams....

thats about all i buy for...

I bought 12 items for $24 :) People are work and slight acquaintances: Taken care of. It's time to get the heavy stuff for the family.

Is Santa bringing me a helmet for wintercross ?

Christmas: The corporate holiday.

Speaking of, I haven't seen a wintercross posting yet. I should look into that. I may borrow the helmet.

im in debt, and i havent bought a thing yet. have to buy for 2 sisters, 1 brother, the rents, 2 grandmas, the woman, and maybe a few friends. fuck.

Yeah tell me about it... I got EVERYTHING to buy... First year in a house... NO lights, NO tree stuff, NO decorations, NO stockings, NO NOTHING... Not to mention presents, and bills... :cry: Bought some stockings and a seasons greeting thing for the door this weekend... Next weekend will be the tree & lights... :cry:

I think they should restructure taxes so that tax returns come in december. :laugh:

And presents.. Luckily the wife & I agreed to $100 each... But we still have to buy stuff for the baby, and some family members... :cry:

no xmass tree for me this year.... too much to do...

I am in debt right now, got to buy for my mom, my brother, girlfriend, girlfriend's mother, my mom's boyfriend, and my grandma. Well I am going to have to keep the amounts small this year. It sucks when you make in the 40s each year and are broke as shit.

i bought my girlfriends the same thing... a spa treatment for each of them.
i bought my other half a movado watch (one that he's always wanted)
i bought nice stuff for people.

lol

i'm hoping i'll get a nice set of pots and pans this year.

Quoted post[/post]]
I am in debt right now, got to buy for my mom, my brother, girlfriend, girlfriend's mother, my mom's boyfriend, and my grandma. Well I am going to have to keep the amounts small this year. It sucks when you make in the 40s each year and are broke as shit.

40's!?!? i'll make in the 50's this year... And broke is an understatement... :cry:

i havent bought a damn thing yet. they got us on OT and we are working saturdays and possibly sundays from now until then. no time to go buy presents and plus on top of everything else, i gotta buy a new god damn alternator for my truck. this sucks. oh and then i gotta drive to Virginia for Christmas and spend a few days with the family whom have yet to tell me what they want. fucking shit this sucks major ass.

I've only done some e-shopping. Hoping to not even have to go into a store this year.

I'm on par to spend around 1500 for both families....

me and the girl friend have to buy for... 7 ppl and ourselves.
her mom and dad = 100 bucks towards a nice dinner
my dad = this bad ass dremel tool with a router attatchment 80 bucks
my mom = bath massaging pillow for her neck and back 40 bucks
older sister and nephew = 50 dollar gift card to target
younger sister = mall gift card for 30 bucks
the woman = small random gifts because engagement ring is coming soon :cry:
i'll spend about 250 this holiday season. But that is 250 i dont have... oh well ill see how this next paycheck will turn out. Hopefully in my favor.

Meh, I'm out of the country for Christmas so by the time I'm back, people should have forgotten that I didn't get them anything :ph34r: or maybe I'll just get them all cheap ass shit from India....

Back