X-mas Sucks....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Along with the normal bagillion dollars on bills, I just dumped $500 on my birthday party (nov. 26th) $200 on my daughter's birthday (dec. 1st) and a crapload on my civic that still sucks and misc. parts for the integra ($200ish)

But I bought a tree ($40) and a stand ($12), because I'm sick of the stand that I used to have and already have everything else (lights, decorations, booze) so setting up for christmas was easy and cheap this year.

Now, all the mad $$ I'm going to blow on crappy presents for my gigantic family could have been used for a GSR swap for the hatch, which in turn would suck alot less.. But Noooooo.. Its going into a bunch of half-meaningless presents that will be used for two weeks and forgotten. Unless they are diamonds. Those get "used" alot.

I'm shooting for low to mid 80's this year...and I'm still broke...it seems I've paid more to taxes than most people make in a year. :cry:

control you spending... or your wife... whichever one is worse. lol

i just did some e-browsing. right now im loving qvc.com. its saving me alot of money. everyone should check it out.

888-345-1515

i love calling them and asking them stupid shit

like does that $17.86 dance pad come with that der fancy tv??
no? why not?
oh i plug it into my own tv?
well, what if i can't read, can i still use it?

Sue and I make more than you, and we're broke. We have a ton less bills too.

People are getting flashlights for Christmas. Ho ho ho.

-> Steve

Quoted post[/post]]
Sue and I make more than you, and we're broke. We have a ton less bills too.

People are getting flashlights for Christmas. Ho ho ho.

-> Steve
I WANT ONE!!!!! :p .
I got about 600 in the bank right now and family has agreed to get almost nothing this year. My stupid step-mom wants us to do a secret santa shit within the family. We did it with HER family but not OUR family. I gotta buy some CD's for my step-gma which is like 20 bucks and then I figure I would spend rougly 300 this year. Not bad considering I get paid every week so im still on a livable budget. Just my car isn't going to see anything :cry:

Back