x-mass bonus?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
anyone get anything good?

I got a $20 gift card to walmart from a client, not even my employer.

:cry:

i may just wrap it for my sister. lol i STILL haven't gone x-mass shopping

i just got hired at the place i was a temp at so i am not going to get anything. BUT i do get 10 paid days off for the holidays :)

I get 500 extra if I finish our job by next friday, so its kind of a new years bonus?

I got $20 cardinal cash (dumb, yeah) for referring a client (unrelated to crimmus) but I'm getting paid early - this friday instead of next monday - and a 150 bonus.

I dunno, I'll find tomorrow...

i'll prob get between 100 and 250

christmas party this year is some fancy place where a professional chef shows us how to prepare a gourmet meal and then we eat it

and lots of wine i guess?

$150 bonus.

i spent the money on a wifi usb nic, and a wifi access point.

I forgot to mention, I'm probably buying myself a PS2 with mine. We have one, but it stays in the bedroom (my brother and I share a room - small house) so I want one for myself to hook up to my capture card on my desk.

My $200 reimbursement check is probably going to go to my 460 build, and part of next week's paycheck will probably be saved for when the trans shop is done with my C6.

not a penny. and my company makes billions per year .. go figure.. but my girl got a 500 dollar bonus plus gets a party which my company dosnt have .. go uhc

not a penny. and my company makes billions per year .. go figure.. but my girl got a 500 dollar bonus plus gets a party which my company dosnt have .. go uhc

uhc as in united health care?
lol

my girl works there too
and she also got a 500 bonus plus a party in the office today

$10 gift card at Target. LOL
Oh, and 9 paid days off for the holidays.
Our annual bonus doesn't happen until March.

i usually get an annual raise or bonus after tax season is over...
and an xmas gift/bonus
w00t

i get as many sick days as i need/want
i think 2 weeks vacation but i haven't taken any since i started in 02 ish...

i get the monday after xmas off and the monday after new years

Back