x-mass bonus?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i havent been to my "real" job since august and i just got back this monday during my break.. i got a 100 bucks cash... good deal for me more than i was expecting ( i wasnt expecting anything)

i used it to pay bills

Quoted post[/post]]
not a penny. and my company makes billions per year .. go figure.. but my girl got a 500 dollar bonus plus gets a party which my company dosnt have .. go uhc

uhc as in united health care?
lol

my girl works there too
and she also got a 500 bonus plus a party in the office today

yep United Health Care , I work in the coorperate office and if she is an account manager or any one who calls for help with small buisness i might have spoken to her lol. Bonus she must be in sales and marketing or some thing cause non of client service reps get shit .. sucks and my 35k dont cut it

Quoted post[/post]]
$10 gift card at Target. LOL
Oh, and 9 paid days off for the holidays.
Our annual bonus doesn't happen until March.

Our annual bonus is in March as well, last year we got a 50% of salary bonus. This year word around the office is saying 20-25%.

I just got my annual raise as well which was 3.5%.

50% of salary?!?!?!? holy shit. is your place hiring? i could use a check for 25 grand

35K? lol she'd be happier than a pig in shit if she got that

i think she works mainly on some rail road account or something like that

not sure what she does...

and she got bonuses cause she out performs every other person on her "team"
like she does 5x the work in one day that her whole "team" does in a week

i got 300 cash....plus a free 400 dollar dining room set my boss gave me!!!!!

All I get is unlimited OT for the rest of the year :cry:

But next week.... :ph34r: tripple time FTW

and what ever else I work for OT...will be double time...so a $4K paycheck is very possible. :)

And I reached my goal for this year...$85Ks+ :cool:

Quoted post[/post]]
35K? lol she'd be happier in a pig in shit if she got that

i think she works mainly on some rail road account or something like that

not sure what she does...

and she got bonuses cause she out performs every other person on her "team"
like she does 5x the work in one day that her whole "team" does in a week
Pig in shit.. err compared to every one in the rest of the building our dept feels like slaves...
we dont get ot .. 35 is pre tax take home for me is roughly 25k.. 10 out gone in the shitter and what do i get back maybe 2 at tax time .. :cry:

He's not talking about a 25k bonus. He said he makes 35k a year and takes home about 25k.

2900ish gross per month
2100ish net per month

50% of salary would be ~1450 I assume. When people talk about salary it's usually monthly.

Quoted post[/post]]
I think he means 50% of his monthly salary.

No thats 50% of my annual salary. I work for an oil and gas company and our annual bonus from the company is based on a few things; our new aquisitions of land for drilling, how our oil and gas reserves compare to previous years, and your annual review.

Last year the company started production of coalbed methane, and that was mostly what the huge bonus came from.

I was only making $35,000 last year but a nice check for $17,500 was cool. Of course I had to save like 35% of that for tax purposes.

Whatever.

I guess working in a payroll department for 3 years I must know jack shit about payroll.

17k is a nice bonus. That's almost what I make per year.

Quoted post[/post]]
salary = yearly.

at least on the right coast.
:werd:

Salary is always yearly, who the fuck gets a monthly salary? LOL.

I would love to have a $45K bonus!! I hear we'll get about 10% though, I can live with that. :p

sal·a·ry - Fixed compensation for services, paid to a person on a regular basis.

could be either/or...

but i thought the same as battle pope, no way in hell could he be getting a bonus equal to 50% of his yearly income... but sure enough
lol

Never heard of it, must be an Oregon only thing...

Back