x-mass bonus?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've lived in Nor Cal all my life, never heard anyone refernce their salary as monthly. Do you guys just do temp work or something?

Quoted post[/post]]
I've lived in Nor Cal all my life, never heard anyone refernce their salary as monthly. Do you guys just do temp work or something?

both staffing and PEO (temp and lease) It's mainly the PEO clients that do salary, and they always refer to it as a monthly amount.

Quoted post[/post]]
Ah, that makes sense then. Ya, full time jobs, yearly salary. lol

PEO/Lease = "full time". The client is under contract with us to provide them with administrative services for a "permanent" complement of employees of their choosing. The employees are ours, but they are leased to the client.

Neither of us is 'wrong', it's just demographical terminology differences.

Whatever, you're wrong. :p

My bonus includes the next two mondays off - paid.

We were supposed to have a christmas/retirement party for John. He was obviously retiring at the first of the year, but just had a 5 valve bypass done last week. So... basically we had to reschedule the party until mid January.

Other than that... no cash or gift card bonuses. Oh well. two three day weekends in a row is good enough for me.

I got a case of sam adams and $50 to In and out.

Cali :thumbsup: 1

Quoted post[/post]]
My bonus includes the next two mondays off - paid.

no cash or gift card bonuses. Oh well. two three day weekends in a row is good enough for me.

:withstupid:

Almost exactly. I get 2 three day weekends with full pay, and then an extra 4 hours pay tacked on because our corp offices take a half day on the 23rd that we don't get in the support center.

I'll get a 3% "compensation" added to my checks starting feb 1 since I had a slightly above average review this year... The extra $30 or so a check will be nice. Thanks for buying my gas, Hilton. :-/

Oh, the sup on duty just came around... I got a nukable popcorn bag and a Dr Grip pen for "holiday". Thanks again, Hilton. Cheap bastards. Ah, well. At least I have a job. It buys me the things I want, and that's all I can ask for.

Be lucky you got that, working in the hospitality industry. I think I'm a masochist, who else would choose a lifetime of pain and remorse?

lmao

the back way in, with free plastic disposable sheets for all your tucker max anal adventures...

so B, have you had any ladies over to your new house yet?

yeah, steve's finance' (yes, steve was there... lol), schwag's fiance', my mom, and umm... yup thats it...

Back