X men III-Last Stand

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i was disappointed to not see gambet in this movie...if they make a 4th then he better be in it.

IF they make more, I would hope it involves Apocolypse (where he rips off Angel's wings, and he becomes Arch-Angel, w00t)

I KNOW. Apocolypse was a freakin pimp, but thats not a 2 hour movie....if they do it as one it would suck, it would need to be at least two movies.

i was wondering how long it would take

Quoted post[/post]]
YES!!!

:juggernaut: <---We definitly need a Juggernaut Smilie!!
made one real quick...its as small as i could get it so you could still read the text (sorta).

juggernaut.gif

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
YES!!!

:juggernaut: <---We definitly need a Juggernaut Smilie!!
made one real quick...its as small as i could get it so you could still read the text (sorta).

juggernaut.gif

i saw the cartoon on posted on here a while back, but where did the who "juggernaut bitch" come from? was it an underground spoof or something? i just don't get it.

Quoted post[/post]]
i think it was just someone tryin to be funny...it worked...

so this thing seriously went from a voicover on the cartoon to a line in the movie? that's crazy. But then again the writers were probably fans and saw that on the internet themselves. kind of a shout out to the underground culture.

:withstupid:

They knew that it would be a hit to throw that in there. Seriously think about it, what part of the movie do you remember the best? LOL!! I know which part I do. That and when Jean Grey and Wolverine almost got freaky! That chick is hot!

"Juuuuggsss Gotchaaa!!" LOL! I love that part in the cartoon one!

The movie had action, I can give it that. But SOO many people died in it which was ridiculous, and they had announced that the X3 movie was the last one in the series.
If that's true, than they are just pulling a Matrix out of their a*** and leaving it wide open like that.
I will agree with everyone - Juggenaut made the movie stand out :happy:

G4 said last night on the feed that there is not going to be an X4, but there will be a Wolverine movie.

Back