x-men sweet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, heard about this... basically a prequel... how wolverine was 'made'. i like the others, so i'll most likley peep this one

yea it was a good trailer gambit shows up in this one. i think is called wolverine origins

Check out what else was announced at Comicon:

Trailer

Probably the last copy online that hasn't been taken down. No idea why they would want to stifle the hype about these movies, but meh.

You guys know they're actually doing two of these X-Men Origin movies, right? They're doing a Magneto one too...

Im am pumped about seeing this flick. When I was younger they had a book about how Wolverine came about so it will be interesting to see what they do with the film. Its going to be cool to have Gambit around too.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)

first-wolverine-x-men-origi.jpg

Also in the movie:

Ryan_Reynolds_blade3.jpg

Ryan Reynolds - Deadpool

13_liev_lgl.jpg

Liev Schreiber - Sabertooth

thecovenantpubk.jpg

Taylor Kitsch - Gambit

51351766.jpg

Lynn Collins - Silverfox

I like Ryan Reynolds. He did a good job at being serious in The Amityville Horror. :shrug2:
i like him also but only in comedy movies its hard for me to view ppl serious after they have done so well in comedy

i like him also but only in comedy movies its hard for me to view ppl serious after they have done so well in comedy

Did you see Blade 3? He did pretty decent in that, kind of a smart-ass hero role. I think he could do all alright in this...

yea i saw it, just to me any kind of joke thats cracked by him in a non comedy movie will mess it up for me.

Back