Xb hot or not?

Do you like the Scion Xb

• Wouldnt be cought dead in one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just far

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

i know the Xb is old, and i did a search adn didnt find any polls asking this. personally i think they are the hottness. i would totally rock one. ive heard a few heated debates and just wanted to see where yall stood.

how can you not love um, from stock, to supercharged, to woody, to bagged, its hot.
ScionxB.jpg

CompressorxB2.jpg

cbarsi.jpg

scion_xb_01_2.jpg

they so-so. I would drive it.

It would be kinda funky to see an 11 second cardboard box, so it would be funky to see this thing do 11 seconds in the quarter

I think XB's are fugly!! In So Cal, they are one of the most riced out cars. I admit there are some decent looking ones, but I have these ricers over here revving on me with no rims and a fart can exhaust. Annoying.

fucking gay.

the only reason i'd buy one would be to put a stupid loud system in it and bring it to audio shows pimped out. i wouldn't be cought dead driving one.

nothing says "I'm a fucking faggot" like driving an Xb or a VW bug.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 22 2005, 03:41 PM
fucking gay.

[post=490171]Quoted post[/post]​

my thoughts exactly. they are gay lunch boxes on wheels, idk if you can buy a supercharger for them or if you paint it all nice...its still gay.

its kinda like shit, you can polish the shit till it shines, but when it comes down to it, its still shit.

[/quote]
its kinda like shit, you can polish the shit till it shines, but when it comes down to it, its still shit.
[/quote]
lmao....that's one hell of an analogy, and very true for that matter. i agree.

i also find the commercial for the Xa or whatever the fuck it is amusing. how they show the two faggets with their cars all "pimped out" and one even is running a turbo. like that shit comes from the factory like that. they did look kinda cool though, like a new hatchback style.

I would rock the woodie, and only because it looks cool like THAT, other then that i wouldint want one and think there kind of a joke. But that woodie one really doe look cool, likea nice lil surfe mobile runner thing.

toaster-4-blau.jpg
toaster.jpg

If you ever wanna see just how much fucking... shit there is on the internet, go do a google image search for Toaster. People photograph their fucking toasters and post them online like it's the most important data EVER

"I bet someone out there wants to see my toaster when I was a kid"

Holy shit.. millions of pictures of TOASTERS.

-> Steve

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 22 2005, 02:41 PM
fucking gay.

the only reason i'd buy one would be to put a stupid loud system in it and bring it to audio shows pimped out. i wouldn't be cought dead driving one.

[post=490171]Quoted post[/post]​

wish i had a r32 vw bug

then i could tell everyone that i owned they were beat by a faggot ><

All the Scions look like shit. Hell, most cars desinged in the last 7 years have looked like shit. I hate the direction car syling is going. Oh well, I guess thats why I drive an EF :wub:

the tC is a hot car
the xA isnt too bad but it looks like a baby shoe
the xB is an ugly fucking lunch box

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 22 2005, 07:08 PM
the tC is a hot car
the xA isnt too bad but it looks like a baby shoe
the xB is an ugly fucking lunch box
[post=490301]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: x100

i like the xB. cool looking cars. i love that bagged one pictured. its sic as hell.

and Brian- kiss my ass on the VW Bug comment..LOL. my first car was a 73 VW Bug. fun little cars :) unless you are referring to the new shitty ones that only chicks and homos drive.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Apr 22 2005, 02:48 PM
the xB sucks. the xA is where it's at.
[post=490173]Quoted post[/post]​

tC >>> xA >>> xB

If you really want a boxy POS, stay Honda and get a S-MX...

96-smx-low.jpg

damn, wheres chris when i need him, i would totally rock an xB, and no im straight. things get fat gas mileage, and with gas prices right now, ill take it where i can get it.

my buddys got a tC, and they are hot, they look good, ride good, but need a LSD. and a different motor, the 2AZFE is a piece of garbage, 96mm stroke. hes just wating for the supercharger to get through CARB so it can be installed with warrante coverage. will give another review once its on.

Back