XBL Preview Program 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea.. I just finished watchin the video on the 360..
not too interested to make me sign up tho..:)

I think its funny how many people on engadget and what not are bitching about the update. Its not like they have to use it. I think it will be pretty cool to share screen shots with my friends on Facebook and what not.

Count me in, I use twitter somewhat. Can you listen to last.fm as a soundtrack to your games or is it dashboard only?

Tonight is the last night for registration.

Also being added to the preview program is the Halo Waypoint system.

Link: Halo Waypoint

It appears its really geared towards the hardcore Halo fans. Folks more intrested in plot lines and such. I qualify as one so I am super excited to see this.

Just when I get my Recon Bungie decides to get me running on even more goose chases. Great!

I can haz reconz? They are sending out the first round of notices on Friday. Now if it is like the first go around and you elected for MS to not send you 'product and service updates' then you may not receive an email. I dont remember checking or not checking that box but just in case. If you do get in and do not get an email it will still automatically update your 360 the next time you switch it on.

Personally I think this is more of an opportunity to get the hardcore fans in the door to help lower the load on their equipment when it does go live.

CORRECTION: MS is closing registration at 3pm EST / 12pm PST

Last edited:
Hopefully we will be one of the first rounders. I love beta software!!
I am not to good at debugging consoles though, I just hope they don't leave any loose ends. Live is bad enough when people are all using rapid fire and lag switches.

I didn't have any problem what so ever during the first preview.

Not fair, I have still not received my update. Did you receive an email link or did they automatically send you the update? I am wanting my Last.fm Damnit. I am a Gold Member

I got in yesterday. I like the last.fm add on, but you can't use it in game. Or I just haven't found that out yet.

Thanks for the info, sadly I have not received it yet for some odd reason. I am waiting on the second wave today. I just don't know what E/T.

Halo Waypoints is going active next week apparently.

majornelson Next wave of preview program updates will go out in a few hoursabout 2 hours ago from TweetDeck

From the horses mouth. I just kicked on my xbox last night and had the update waiting and have not seen an email yet. Check your Live account settings to see if you have email notifications setup. Also, if you do get the email and the update is not their yet be patient.

Back