XBL Preview Program

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drake

VIP
Anyone get into it? I just got my notification email 2 minutes ago. I am plannin on updating this evening. Will post my impressions.

Hopefully they'll fix the load time from when you hit the jewel until it comes up. Accepting invites and checking messages in game takes far too long. How/where did you sign up and is it too late to sign up?

Yeah I am pretty sure it is closed already. I heard about it from Major Nelsons podcast/twitter feed. I am pretty sure that is one of the features of the update, streamlining party invites and such. Ill try and find the spec list.

dammit... i'm only just now finding out about this???? Damn GT4...

I haven't even played my 360 in the last week since i got GT4 ... I know it's like 4 years old, but it's still a killer game. But that pisses me off now that i know i could have got into the preview shit if i had played the xbox this week... what a bitch that is

Well you had to apply or whatever, it wasnt an instant on type deal.

haha negative ghost rider. Next time I see somethin come up ill be sure to pass the ball along.

Back