Xbox 360 or PS3?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Are you using batteries or battery packs?

Well, I have both, but the battery packs outlast my Duracell 1800mAh rechargeable batteries.

i use the Energizer 2500mAh rechargables .. have 6 of em right now.. probably buy another 4 pack... i use them is several things

You just love it when I talk shit to fatass glitches from Marion Ohio on COD4. lol

I vote for the xbox myself.

Well that is true too haha. Project Natal is pretty freaking cool as well. I personally use a Battery Pack, I need to pick up two more but I can play for 3 or 4 days without having to charge it. I have to recharge my headset more than the controller pack. I really want a Turtle Beach rig though :( I am excited to see Microsoft turn the 360 into more of a media hub as long as they do not sacrifice the game play aspect but I don't see that happening.

i own a ps3 and dont have any complains yes it has fewer games but i look at as less games i have to buy haha

i saw that video on youtube and thought it was fake.. pretty awesome actually

Gizmodo or Engadget has a quick hands on write up on it. It uses 42 joint points and IR imaging to build a model. They said it was spooky how spot on it was with movement. It reminds me of the unmanned SUV that won the off road DARPA challenge awhile back. They used video cameras and IR scanners to stitch an image together to detect obstacles and stay on the road.

Now if they can figure out how to map real weapons for FPS's I will literally crap my pants.

Edit:

Here is the Gizmodo hands on of Natal:
http://gizmodo.com/5277954/testing-project-natal-we-touched-the-intangible?skyline=true&s=i

Last edited:
Ya that stuff blew my mind, lets hope it works as well as they plan. I prefer a 360, im on XBL everyday and its half my social encounters lol. I play alot of Halo 3 and GTA4, as well as forza ofcourse. XBL cant be beat and forza 3, crackdown 2 and all the Halo stuff coming in fall is just too hard to ignore. I have personally never used the PS3 but alot of my friends do and they still prefer 360. I like it soo much that ive gone through 4 RRoD's and still dont give up. Plus i now own a sexy ResEvil edition Elite :D.

.... i to experience shortish battery life, but i use it everyday so id say you get a good solid 6 months of optimum batt life, then it drops, my current one is only lasting a couple days of light playing before it starts flashing at me again.

Anything > Halo 3

Netflix should be on the PS3 before too long, with the Xbox 360 you must be a gold member to use netfix, I wonder if the PS3 will offer it for free?

I buy all my multiplayer games for the Xbox360, however any single player games I always buy on my PS3 Im on my 5th xbox 360 so that kinda bummed me out about the 360 plus I like how the PS3 system is, I like the interface more and the conrollers. My PS3 controllers rarely ever dies. However my 360 controllers eat batteries like no other, I use rechargeables and that helps but its still annoying.

Also, having one of the best bluray players out there is also a plus.

If I could only have one, I'd go with the PS3. I do play a lot of single player games. I have a lot of friends who play COD on the PS3 and they have zero issues with the online play.

I play Street Fighter 4 on the PS3 and have had zero issues with online play. Only thing I dislike is match making/hooking up with friends is a bit more tricky then the 360. Only reason I didnt get it on the 360 is due to the shitty ass piecec of shit D pad the 360 has.

i deff prefer cod4 over halo3, u can also add me on XBL GT is RepLaY FB. I absolutly prefer 360 over ps3 xbl is so much easier to sign up for yes u have to pay 50 dollars to play for a year and ps3 is free but xbox charges u because xbl is so much faster then psn and thats y i prefer xbox over ps3.

After playing on a lot of the Xbox controllers, I hate the ergonomics of the PS controllers. I wish they would have changed the design for the PS3.

Nope they havent changed their controllers in.... well ever.

I dont compare Halo and COD4/5. I like both and i play both. Also both take different types of skill to play, Halo is more make-sure-you-land-your-shots and COD is make-sure-you-dont-get-shot lol.

It's more of "deathmatch" vs. strategy really. Halo seems like it's modeled after Quake/Unreal Tournament/HL, while COD aims for more realistic game play.

no shit sherlock. :p

What little bit of the solo play Halo 3 I've played, I hate going through an entire magazine to kill one person. I personally just hated the game even before I played any COD series game though.

I was looking at your gamerscore. 825 on Forza 2... impressive. I need to get the patience back and put that game back in. I have a little over 10% of your gamerscore for the game.

How dare you two shit on Halo 3. I played 2 to death when it came out then stayed away from 3 for so long. I finally got into it waaaay late like 4 months ago. I play every day.

I like how I can plug my ipod into the 360 and I can access the whole library through the Xbox. It is nice for in home music listening.

Te PS3 is sick but the people I know that have them treat them more like collector's items and less like sources of entertainment. Like, they don't even have any games for them.

They have them under soft lighting in glass cases in conspicuous places meant solely to impress house-guests...

^^^I wrote that then realized it was a pretty sweet rhyme lol...^^^

funny how people always bring up the RRoD for the 360...... wheeenn.. my cousin has gone through 2 hard drives in his PS3 in less than a year ..

I was looking at your gamerscore. 825 on Forza 2... impressive. I need to get the patience back and put that game back in. I have a little over 10% of your gamerscore for the game.

i'm still trying to complete the whole thing before FM3 comes out.. only thing i have left to do is buy all the cars.. the race cars are friggin expensive though

How dare you two shit on Halo 3. I played 2 to death when it came out then stayed away from 3 for so long. I finally got into it waaaay late like 4 months ago. I play every day.

whats your XGT? i play almost every day

If there are some more folks that play H3 hit me up, I cannot stand pick up games. I had a few buddies that I played Halo 3 with quite a bit but they pretty much stopped playing. Also, anytime someone sees me get online and I am not partied up send me an invite if you need another person in the game. I need to get the rest of the Campaign achievements if anyone else is down for that.

I already beat CoD 4 on Veteran (plus all the achievements, hello 2% of gamers) so I need to finish Halo up.

what campaign achievements do you need on H3?

Back