Xbox 360 or PS3?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

funny how people always bring up the RRoD for the 360...... wheeenn.. my cousin has gone through 2 hard drives in his PS3 in less than a year ..

i'm still trying to complete the whole thing before FM3 comes out.. only thing i have left to do is buy all the cars.. the race cars are friggin expensive though

What race cars do you need? I have 72 million and all the cars and I need to get rid of them.

What race cars do you need? I have 72 million and all the cars and I need to get rid of them.
wish i had 72 million.. i could buy all the cars i need
umm.. quite a few.. lol..

should i make a list?

i could always gift them back to you after i get my achievements

Last edited:
If there are some more folks that play H3 hit me up, I cannot stand pick up games. I had a few buddies that I played Halo 3 with quite a bit but they pretty much stopped playing. Also, anytime someone sees me get online and I am not partied up send me an invite if you need another person in the game. I need to get the rest of the Campaign achievements if anyone else is down for that.

I already beat CoD 4 on Veteran (plus all the achievements, hello 2% of gamers) so I need to finish Halo up.

I can't get to the evac chopper from the barn. :( I'm literally stuck on that mission. Jebus has it though and said run off to the left side, how the hell did you do it? lol

Jizared .. PM'd w/ my list..

and just for shits and giggles, here it is

well, here goes nothin.. hahha..
i need quite a few

US:
Chevy
#3 C5.R
#4 C6.R
'70 Chevelle SS
'96 Corvette Grand Sport

Dodge
'69 Charger
Viper ACR

Ford
'00 cobra R

Saleen
'04 S7

Panoz

Caddy
#6 LMP

Germany:
Porsche
'07 911 (997)
'04 GT3 (996)
'07 GT3 (997)
'07 GT3 RS (997)
'08 GT2 (997)
'03 Carrera GT
'98 GT1
'82 911 3.3
'87 959

Audi
#1 R8
#8 R10
#1 RS6
#1 S4 comp.
'08 R8

BMW
M3 GTR racecar

Benz
'98 CLK GTR
'05 SLR

Italy:
Ferrari
need all except these
#12 Risi comp
#62 Risi comp
'02 575
'04 f430
'67 330 P4

Lambo
need all except this one
'99 Diablo GTR

not sure on these regions, but i need these.. lol
'74 Lancia Stratos
'61 Jaguar E-Type
#41 McLaren
'07 SEAT Super Cup

I would think the McLaren and Jaguar would be for the US and isn't Lancia French?

As hard core a playstation fan I am (I've run 6 PS2s to their deaths) I would go Xbox. For one, if you're going to spend serious coin on a machine, I wouldn't do it on one with playstation's shitty reliability (not that x box is far behind) But the kicker for me is the lack of game selection for the PS3. Go to your local store/game shop/whatever. Look at the games available for each system. PS3 has like 4 good titles and a bunch of horrible garbage.

a lot of the cars never unlocked for me.. but i've finished every race 1st place and got to level 50

I can't get to the evac chopper from the barn. :( I'm literally stuck on that mission. Jebus has it though and said run off to the left side, how the hell did you do it? lol

I went on the right side I think. Just run, run like the damn wind. I didnt stop to shoot a single person. After I dropped those Helo's I just ran. On Veteran running is the best way to beat the damn level in some cases.

to the op I would side with the ps3. Yes the 360 does have netflix, ps3 has plenty of movies on the store. If racing games are your thing grid is one of the best racing games hands down. Bluray is more then a nice thing. As the games get more detailed and larger the blu ray disc will have a capacity to store all the info needed. They are both capible and comperable systems with pros and cons.

360 FTW. But I have always been partial to the Playstation style controller. My buddy just picked up Street Fighter 4 on PS3, and it is way amazing. But still, 360 FTW

whats your XGT? i play almost every day

My tag is DEKKAPITATED. I just signed it up. I used to play under my friend's ARISCISSOREDYOU. I have a long way to go with that game.

But yes, get an XBOX dammit. Just do it. Stop being a pussy and just go buy it.

Back