Xbox 360 or PS3?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I even made another 1 month account for Halo just to enjoy playing more newbs again, JDMintegraXsi is the new tag. My main account is still in my Sig. Ive had that account i think since the original Xbox, or atleast the release of 360.

I hate pricks like you. I think I'm gonna get to steam roll some punks and then these guys with 0 experience just raype the shyte out of my ass.

eg... I know the one thing I won't do on Forza 2, get all cars from France, Spain, Sweden or Korea until I know I can get all four of them at the same time. I refuse to have a gamerscore than's not a multiple of 5. lol

I hate pricks like you. I think I'm gonna get to steam roll some punks and then these guys with 0 experience just raype the shyte out of my ass.

Lol easy now, im the anti-prick. I cant compete with the level 40+ anymore since i stopped playing for a while and started back up again. I made another account to build up my skill again. I dont smack talk at all, i just make alot of noise and have a shit ton of fun rather than complaining how come someone 4 shotted me before i could lol.

Haha, I know, I was just being an asshole.

Ripping through newbs is just a perk really, i mean its not like ill play any particular set of kids anymore than once or twice, least in ranked. The game can frustrate the hell out of me but at the same time nothing is better than a classic game of team slayer.

complaining how come someone 4 shotted me before i could lol.

Im still playing the original halo on the computer.

The original pistol is the greatest weapon ever. Oh . . and this version gives you the fuel rod gun, flamethrower & banshee.

original pistol FTW! ... i always used that and the shotty

As did I, I could never find people that wanted to play more than a few matches :( I hear that ODST is going to have a pistol that is very similar to the original pistol in Halo CE. I think that has more to do with the fact you are not playing as Master Chief or the Arbiter though. Being a real human will defiantly change the dynamic of the game. I am really looking forward to it.

Drake I just realized you're missing the r from your gamertag in your sig.

As for the halo, I think the only reason I'll ever play it is to get achievements playing co-op with RevMarkis. He'll be over this weekend so we can try to finish up GoW on hardcore at the very least.

I won't ever play it online, for that you need to pick your ass up some CoD4. Then you can hear me telling 9 year olds to shut the fuck up. haha

I won't ever play it online, for that you need to pick your ass up some CoD4. Then you can hear me telling 9 year olds to shut the fuck up. haha

Don't forget about the fat kids that glitch next to the stream behind grandma's house.

And thanks for the heads up homie. Spelling > me

not sure how you plan on getting achievements... if you're talking about campaign.. i'm down for that too

Most games like that I'll do the solo/co-op campaign for the achievements and not worry about the online ones. Like in Army of Two there's an online ranked match achievement to earn over 1 billion dollars...

Yeah not going to happen, ever.

well... LMK.. i need to finish it on Legendary still

well... LMK.. i need to finish it on Legendary still

Pfff I banged that out solo :ph34r: If you are on tonight ill try and get on and I can assist you in your Legendary battle. How many of the skulls do you have?

Back