Xbox 360 or PS3?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have all the skulls ... i can pass it by myself... just havent gotten around to it.. its funner in co-op

i have all the skulls ... i can pass it by myself... just havent gotten around to it.. its funner in co-op

No doubt about it, if you ladies are online this evening I'd be down for some Co-Op legendary goodness.

And yes James, she did say to many times :(

I just learned about the glitch behind grandmas house. A couple days ago my friends and I were playing a clan. They had someone in that glitch. He went 14-6 or something and talked shit after in the lobby. Next round on Vacant with no glitch, he was 3-22. We shut him the fuck up. The new zombie map on WAW is pretty good. It's huge.

I just learned about the glitch behind grandmas house. A couple days ago my friends and I were playing a clan. They had someone in that glitch. He went 14-6 or something and talked shit after in the lobby. Next round on Vacant with no glitch, he was 3-22. We shut him the fuck up. The new zombie map on WAW is pretty good. It's huge.

Its to bad you didn't hear James drop the hammer on the "fat kid" that was in the glitch. It was classic. Almost as good as the "get me some fucking chocolate milk" rant.

The new maps for WaW may get me to go back to playing it a bit.

I just read some statistic (from wiki i think) talking about how the xbox 360 is bought with an average of 7 games per purchase. Thats some sort of record for a videogame console.

so... talk to me about the 1vs100 beta on xbox live :)

PS3. The 360 has some goofy f#$*ing controller that you have to be retarded to use. It's so awkward. Online internet is free too.

The 360 controller is almost the same as the ps3 controller just slightly bigger... You'd have to be retarded to not be able to use it.

The PS3 controller feels like it was made by Fisher Price. Also, sony needs to change up the stick layout, it's so much more antural feeling on the 360.

only thing good about the ps3 controller is you can use it as a steering wheel or to do wheelies in GTA4

If you get the dual shock 3 it isn't as bad as the normal six axis, cheap feeling wise, it's nice and heavy. It's just light, not like it's made out of crappy material. The D pad is really lame on the 360 controller, almost useless (fighting games and shooters, not fps, you know, real shooters like r-type/alpha mission/1942/etc) but w/e.

Ive played a few times, its pretty fun. Sweet, live is down for maintenance.

I think its going to be down for most of the day. Fallout 3 time!

PS3. The 360 has some goofy f#$*ing controller that you have to be retarded to use. It's so awkward. Online internet is free too.

Name calling, right on that proved the point. Oh and when did Sony become an ISP?

I think its going to be down for most of the day. Fallout 3 time!

Name calling, right on that proved the point. Oh and when did Sony become an ISP?

I was told that with a 360 you have to subscribe to a separate internet provider than what you use for your computer. Sony you just plug into your home internet. I've always had Playstations and Nintendo, I could not get used to XBOX.

I was told that with a 360 you have to subscribe to a separate internet provider than what you use for your computer. Sony you just plug into your home internet. I've always had Playstations and Nintendo, I could not get used to XBOX.

false.. the only thing you need to pay for is xbox live service.. which is only $50/yr .. sometimes cheaper if you find someone selling an 1yr gold card.. uses the same internet as teh computer.. oh, and streaming is a plus too

oh noes the Canadian is showing in you!

You use the internet you already have and sign up for an account on xbox live, which is just a server you connect to to play online.

If you can't afford 14 cents a day, theres no way you bought an xbox in the first place anyway.

oh noes the Canadian is showing in you!

You use the internet you already have and sign up for an account on xbox live, which is just a server you connect to to play online.

If you can't afford 14 cents a day, theres no way you bought an xbox in the first place anyway.
This, I frequently see 12+1 cards on Amazon for $30 shipped. Plus, owning both, PSN just sucks compared to XBL.

i will agree, psn = suck... but being able to use the ps3 as a computer plus a gaming system is the main reason it still gets my vote. when i play video games its not always for socializing and shit like that so the lagginess on psn doesnt bother so much as my first xbox popping a gasket on the second day.

PS3 = DURABILITY AND VERSATILITY

Back