Xbox 360 or PS3?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm not saying there wasn't/isn't a problem, but didn't you buy a used one? I'm probably wrong, but I thought you bought used. My 360 has seen countless hours over the years. I have a first run HDMI model. I fucking left it on for two weeks when I was in Mexico. No RROD. There was a hardware problem, but I think most people compounded that with possibly keeping it in an enclosed space.

cbr your correct... i did buy my first one used.. but still it broke

ps3 is still better in my opinion. although like i have said before, the two are so closely matched that it is hard for me to say that.

i will agree, psn = suck... but being able to use the ps3 as a computer plus a gaming system is the main reason it still gets my vote. when i play video games its not always for socializing and shit like that so the lagginess on psn doesnt bother so much as my first xbox popping a gasket on the second day.

PS3 = DURABILITY AND VERSATILITY

My brother uses his Xbox as a computer. He runs all his tv through it. Ok ok, it goes through his desktop, then through his 360, then to his tv. But he records a lot of tv to his xbox like a dvr.

xbox isnt the only one w/ problems.. my cousin has gone through 2 hard drives in his ps3

Anything can break, but come on. You'd have to be a complete retard to try and even make a point about X360 vs PS3 on quality issues. I'd say the statistic would be close to 100 X360s broken to every 1 PS3.... haha.

Anything can break, but come on. You'd have to be a complete retard to try and even make a point about X360 vs PS3 on quality issues. I'd say the statistic would be close to 100 X360s broken to every 1 PS3.... haha.

very true! the only one i think they had issues with was the 60g and that's why they stopped making it. all my friends that are 360 fans have gone through at least two 360's!

the pattern i have seen is this.

people like myself who are on the introvert side say ps3.

others who would be described as extroverts say xbox.

please tell me some of you know about this

the pattern i have seen is this.

people like myself who are on the introvert side say ps3.

others who would be described as extroverts say xbox.

please tell me some of you know about this

I'm a definite introvert. :)

Yeah, until someone starts glitching :ph34r:

Or corner camping. lol

I'm more talkative on my 360 unless I'm with my close circle of friends.

same here... but i'm more annoyed when around a bunch of people..

I'm not a people person, I mostly like to stick to myself in public. You don't seem like an introvert to me, but the one time we played Forza online you were pretty quiet.

So I bought corvetteguy's XBOX360 along with Assassin's Creed, Halo 3, and Oblivion.

This thing is sweet :)

I've only played Oblivion so far and it's freaking amazing, and addicting, I can't seem to stop playing.

I'll probably pick up used copies of Forza 2, COD4, Fallout 3, Bioshock, Fable 2, and GOW2 at Gamespot. Any other suggestions?

And also... Rockband 2 or Guitar Hero: World Tour ?

If you like RPGs you'll like Oblivion.

Forza 2 is fun, but frustrating to me.

A first person shooter would be COD4, 3rd person shooters like Bioshock, Fallout 3, Fable 2 and GOW2 would be good if you like those types of games. Fallout 3 roughly = GoW2.

I honestly like GoW, but Army of Two was better IMO.

Of course if you're good at video games, get them all. Then you'll become an achievement whore. In the past month I went from 5000 to 8155 just by playing different games.

As far as music games, I got started on GH but Rockband with the stratocaster guitar is so much more fun... not to mention easier. GH WT on expert tends to use A LOT of triple finger chords in the harder songs, which makes it a pain in the ass to me compared to songs like Panic Attack (on RB2) which is a lot of hammer ons.

Personally I'd go for Rockband 2 with the entire instrument set if you're going to play it a lot.

Enjoy the Xbox man.....Assasains Creed was really the only game i played....I loved it. I played Morrowind on the PC but never got to play Oblivian really...but it looked good.

Back