Xbox 360

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I didnt believe it, but they ARE going for over $1500 on ebay right now. INSANE! It's definately not worth that much by any means.

lmao... i bid 150 for ya and i was already out bid :p

i think imma go rob some trucks F&F style tonight :p

anyone with a black civic coupe w/ sunroof and troy lee designs helmet wanna help?

haha, nice. I'm telling ya, it's supply and demand, Microsoft should have had WAY more units, the aveage Wal-Mart got 48 systems total, 32 Premium packages, and 16 Core Systems. If PS3 is the same way, expect me to be owning about 3 of them at launch :)

I think I'm getting one for christmas. I'm spoiled, what can I say?

If people were willing to drop 1500 on one, why didn't they just preorder the omega package through gamestop or something? At least then they would be getting their money's worth.

Quoted post[/post]]
haha, nice. I'm telling ya, it's supply and demand, Microsoft should have had WAY more units, the aveage Wal-Mart got 48 systems total, 32 Premium packages, and 16 Core Systems. If PS3 is the same way, expect me to be owning about 3 of them at launch :)

ah see that's were M$ is playing a PR/Media/Hype game. They have plenty of xbox 360's in a wharehouse, they did a limited realease to stores only allowing for them to have n amount in stock for the release. Then the papers all post amazing articles about how fast the systems are selling off the shelves, and it makes people want it more and the price of $400 doesn't seem so bad becasue the system must be the best thing ever invented becasue it sells out so fast. I saw an article on /. about this a while ago. M$ marketing guys are on the ball this time.

I went to best buy last night at about 7pm and saw a bunch of losers sitting outside. I was trying to figure out why so many ugly dork looking guys were sitting outside then it hit me.... Xbox 360!!!!! wow they cant wait 2 weeks to save 10 hours of their life.

poor bastards. I guess If I've never been layed I'd be willing to sit there for 10 hours holding hands with my BFF trying to stay warm.

I just saw one get sold for $960 on ebay.

Does anyone know where I can find one of these from a store and then sell the fucker on ebay.

geez for those prices, you can build a bad ass computer right that would probably be much faster than the xbox . but then again, probably wont get some of the game titles. however, ive noticed that a lot of the games are going multi-platform like doom3, quake4, halflife2, halo, etc.. and basically all the EA games, at least the NFS, are avaliable for the PC too. ah well.

damn shouldve waited in-line too. i wouldnt mind making a cool 1000. i mean shit, 6-7hrs, thats more than 100/hr. thats more than ill probably ever make.

Back