xbox360 players...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah but usually everyone runs away before it drops, and I always use it because it always works for me... at least 30% of my kills are from Martydom.. I remember one match we were all in, 9 of my 11 kills were martydom lol

rented COD WAW .. hit me up if you wanna play.. i suck though, i'm warning you.. haha

You werent that bad at COD4 so i dont see how that should go to WAW, then again i havent played it yet, outside of the beta.

Im still stuck in GOW2, its just soo addictive and i love the story line. Me and my friend are on Act 5 on insane, we will be finishing it this weekend. Its been slow going though cause we only get to play with each other a couple times a week. We beat the campaign on normal in the first weekend and we beat 1-50 levels on Horde (on normal) with just us two. I tell ya, the last 10 levels on Horde on normal are atleast twice as hard as the enemies on insane. Could you imagine doing Horde on insane!

Yeah but usually everyone runs away before it drops, and I always use it because it always works for me... at least 30% of my kills are from Martydom.. I remember one match we were all in, 9 of my 11 kills were martydom lol

btw... its martyrdom, you become a martyr. :p

I just played a countdown match (i REALLY suck at coutdown). 21 kills 14 Claymore 3 martyrdom....mwahahahahaha (i might have died 28 times, but still....i had the top score)

dang evevrybody is playing cod4 or gears of war don't see no graw players i guess that game sucks or its just that old and i need to go buy cod4

I'm tired of campers on COD4. You know what guys? If you can't beat em, join em. I'm going to set up every single class with claymores, uav jammer and steady aim, and just sit in one fucking spot the entire game killing people who run by. I'm tired of people doing it to me, so I'm going to stop running around and join the elite union of shitty players who just camp in one goddamn spot all game.

Between people doing public match making meaning once it starts there's no way of getting into the room, and the whole to be great you have to camp. I gave up on COD4.

At least it's not like halo 3 where you can just spray bullets into random directions and pick up kills from other people duking it out.

Thats one of the things i hate most about halo is the fact that you can just get those luck kills. Very rarely (other than martyrdom and claymore) is there not an aspect of I > U (whether its in weapon choice, timing, or just pure skill). Thats what makes the game fun. If you know there are places people camp often, just toss a flash grenade and destroy them. Thats how i play it on places like strike and backlot. I usually clean up on those two maps.

I was having a decent night last night. Playing Hardcore Team Deathmatch, I was averaging 35-10. I'm telling you, use UAV jammer, set up some claymores in random areas, then run n gun. It also helped that I'd get 1 or 2 last stand kills each time I go down.

99% of the time i use uav jammer, but for run and gun I'll use;

Red dot sight P90
3 frags (or) 3 stuns
sleight of hand
extreme conditioning

I had a game of 41-7 with this setup, it's among one of my favorite classes.

Another favorite when I'm working on the challenges is;

M1014 gripped (going for headshots, the M1014 in blue tiger looks sick)
G36c grenade launcher (for the "ouch" challenge which is killing with direct impact)

*Perk 1 is nulled by the grip and grenade launcher*
Overkill
Martyrdom or Last Stand.

With that you can be working on 4-5 different challenges in one class.

Last edited:
yeah, me and claymores have become really good friends. I kinda wanna try the P90. I constantly get killed by P90 users in search and destroy.

I hated the p90 for the longest time because i was always getting raped by it. Then I used it once, now I'm hooked on it. It'll never replace my love for the HK MP5, but the P90 is light and has a large magazine capacity. With sleight of hand, it kicks so many kinds of ass.

ffdb8a828b1a3a82d451a697b5b994bd.jpg

I haven't messed around with it too much but can I disable it for JUST netflix? I don't want to have to change settings every time I want to watch a movie.

No it's a system wide thing.

Oh and if Pwnd by a 10 year old was an achievement, I'd take it. :D

Back