xbox360 players...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alright guys I finally got Xbox live back after like 30 years!! lol..^_^

but yea..
shoot me a friend request so we can play..:D

yeah im waiting for a new ethernet cable, i moved and my 25 footer is no longer....long enough, do u play Gears 2 or Skate 2?

yea.. i usually get on there first to see if i have any friends on.. playing something i have.. lol...

Thats a good idea, i have to go to Lowe's and have them make me a 100 ft. ethernet cable, i have to hide it all fancy, it needs to travel through 3 different rooms to get from the modem, to the x-box. wish me luck lol

Well you'd have to pay for it. lol

You can get yourself a box of wire, ends and a crimper and make as many as you want for cheap.

Here's some helpful links for you.

Cat5e Resi wire, $120 for 1000 feet
Cat5e (UTP) - Solid, Black - 1000 ft.

Note: Shop around, we get ours for $75/1000'. Shop around, you may find a box of 1000' for cheaper than 120, I just found the cheapest one on the 1st page of the search for you.

RJ45 Plugs (your choice)
rj45 plugs - Google Product Search

RJ45 Crimper (your choice)
RJ45 crimper - Google Product Search

I use a Paladin (that I bought), but Belkin/Ideal crimpers are good too.

How to make a cable end;
How to Make a Category 5 /5e Patch Cable

Be sure to use the T568B configuration on both ends.

If you make one an A config, just be sure to make the other one the same way. The colors don't matter, just that the colors are in the same order on both ends.

Haha I just went to radio shack on friday, $70 for a 100 ft. cable, so I decided to try Circut City, $20 on sale, didn't feel like making my own, but i'll definatly keep those links in mind, im sure ill need more someday.

Back