xenocron or Phearable

wich onee

• Phearable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efalex

for boost. imgoing turbo on my d series. and i wont be tuning it for a while. let me knoe waht you guys think

They are both very reputable. I've worked with both, and both have sponsored us here at one time or another.

If you have a known setup with common injectors theyll get you close. Make sure to buy a wideband o2 for reference and get it tuned ASAP if the numbers look lean under boost.

what i think is untuned is not a good idea. u can atleast get a basemap or similar tuned bin to what u need like some one said contact both see who is cheaper or closer and go from there(my vote would b to crome btu thats not a option)

what i think is untuned is not a good idea. u can atleast get a basemap or similar tuned bin to what u need like some one said contact both see who is cheaper or closer and go from there(my vote would b to crome btu thats not a option)
He's asking who he should have tune for him, not what tuning hardware/software to use.

xenocron for basemaps...and seeing how there are no tuners..have chris do your actual tune as well

Back