xmas tree pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khan

Village idiot
missing that xmas feel out here in iraq. i do what i can but it isnt the same with out family. anyways heres a picture of my tree i have put together.

tree.jpg

I want to see some trees that actually look like xmas trees. so post yo shite!

no tree for me this year... no time :cry:
i haven't even started x-mass shopping yet...

After about 5 years without a tree, we finally got one....put it on the inclosed porch so the neighbor across the street can see it when they go outside for a smoke. They have a one year old...and the can't have a tree this year...it would prolly pull the tree on itself. Plus it's almost a perfect room for it. After the Piano room gets done...and the piano moved out, then the dining table and chairs can go in. The wife went all out on designing the tree....it's nearly perfect in everyway. :) Good taste.

And we got a sweet wreath for the door, and some garlands for the porch rail...I got a few more light strings to put up...and then the house is done.

And then I got a tree for the garage.... :ph34r:

A few lights, a Muffler for the Tree topper...and decorated with CheroQ's......hehe....it's not fully done...I still have a box of more cars to put hangers on. I love it....it gives the garage the feeling of X-mas...and it's cool as well...

Pics are here....Enjoy. :)

I'll take a few pics at night tonight...if I get a chance...then the tree will look better.

A week ago we got ours from Haggen's(grocery store) andyeah well it died yesterday. Needles everywhere. So my mom's like here's the van keys, wanna go get another one?

I cut it down from some dude's front lawn out in the country side. I'll post pictures tonight. It is a freaking bush, not a tree. LOL.

still feels christmasy without the tree though doesnt it B?

garage themed tree, nice. i found what ever i could to put on mine... took a few off the tree in the px :ph34r: . ear plugs, dog tags, px pogs, a flash drive, and some candy canes and a toy tank i got in a package. the only normal ones are the ones from the px.

off topic... my avatar is still the dude with earphones, right? cache>me... i tried to change it and it ended up just stretching my existing one. did a search on here about it... told me to deleted my cache (i use firefox) did not work... fuck it. post some tree pics.

Quoted post[/post]]
still feels christmasy without the tree though doesnt it B?

not really...

i havent done any shopping..... and i just realized that x-mass is this up-coming weekend.

:cry:

I missed my firends baby's christening, cuz i thought it was next week... but no, the 18th was yesterday :cry:

i'm a fuck up.

Quoted post[/post]]
no tree for me this year... no time :cry:
i haven't even started x-mass shopping yet...
yea i havent started shopping yet either, kind of need a pay check to do it too...shit

how fucked up is this, ill be home later today, the last of the kids to get home from college. my fam set up the tree and everything LAST NIGHT. i was the only one not there. they couldnt wait one night.

Khan I find it very interesting that you have a Banksy image as your icon...being a soldier and all. Or do you not support the war?

I have a li'l one like the ones above....

But this one's on my Monitor.

Yes, I'm a geek. A sad, sad Geek.

MerryChristmas.jpg

Back