xmas tree pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seriously. I never would have guessed. I dunno why.

I guess I just don't equate mustang owner and WoW player lol

Quoted post[/post]]
I have a li'l one like the ones above....

But this one's on my Monitor.

Yes, I'm a geek. A sad, sad Geek.

MerryChristmas.jpg

your whole family should play and exchange digital gifts.

"yeah last year santa gave me like 5 pron site keys yo"

that would be the best x-mass ever.

i'd just give out the url to myfreepaysite :p

I got WoW also but im waiting for christmas to come by so I don't have to spend money to buy a 2 month pass. The bitch took FOREVER to install. I hope my new dell can power it. I want to get a new video card and 512mb of ram but I dunno if that will void the factory warrenty with dell.

what servers do you play on SiR kid?? i have a 60 trol rogue on deathwing, 60 NE warrior on smolderthorn, and a 55 Tauren Shamen on shadowsong..

Quoted post[/post]]
what servers do you play on SiR kid?? i have a 60 trol rogue on deathwing, 60 NE warrior on smolderthorn, and a 55 Tauren Shamen on shadowsong..

Wow. You sounds as worthless as i am. LOL. All my chars are on Garona. 60 human priest, and a 60 NE hunter, plus a couple of uber 19's i'm building for PvP.

A bunch of my coworkers play and they got me started. We had a guild of 30 people that was nothing but locals that knew each other face to face. It rocked. Then we started recruiting and shit fell apart and we all wanted in the big MC guilds. lol

And I'm not your average "Mustang Driver"... I still have dreams of shoving a big single 2JZ-GTE under the hood. :wink:

who doesnt have that dream. straight from the mouth of one of the better drivers in the DFW area (built supercharged [of course] Mustang GT): I have a kick ass car, but im afraid of a well tuned single turbo 2JZ. That rice would eat me.

Quoted post[/post]]
who doesnt have that dream. straight from the mouth of one of the better drivers in the DFW area (built supercharged [of course] Mustang GT): I have a kick ass car, but im afraid of a well tuned single turbo 2JZ. That rice would eat me.

Considering my Mustang weighs in at 3050 now... With the 2JZ it'll be even lighter, AND make a LOT more power, even through the stock twins.

Back