Xmods rc's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX_B16B

I was just wondering if any one has got one of those Xmods rc's b/c I just got one and they are sweet you can drift race them on smooth pavement or tile floor and you can adjust damn near every thing if you havent got one you should really pick one up. :D

I dont have a camera right now or I would show you. I have the skyline GT-R Spec-v im sure you know what that car looks like right? :blink: so it kind looks exactly like that if you wanna see them go to www.xmodsrc.com :D. I almost forgot but you can pick them up at radio shack they are like $50 but it worth they are extremely fun. I was the first person to pick one up dont I feel lucky :lol:

shit they look badass. how big are they and where do you buy em at and how much are they???

they are like 7' long and cost $50 I think the are a radio shack exclusive tho so you cant really shop around, the best part is you can up grade the fuck out of them from tires, suspension, to engines that rev 30k rpm and AWD hell ya, they also have adjustable speed and turning, on the remote! the adjustable speed is nice if you have lots of corners to do you just slow it down and make the turning sharp, for straits just speed up steering dull and you got drag machineyou can also adjust the weight bias from front to back and you can give the tires camber and tow.

This is my drifter

screw $hitty ass radio shack crap if it can't break 50MPH then its not fun =)

if you want something good thats small like that check out the HPI minis

s3f3f114b38282.jpg

s3f3f118461a93.jpg

OOOOHHHH look at him he spent hundreds of buck on a nitro rc. I dont wanna hear you braggin about your shit, while I'm just trying to hook people up with a cheap way to have a little fun ok richie rich.

<_< I do have to admit its nice tho! Have you seen the supercharged four stroke model air plane motors? that would be sweet to have on a car like that! :D

once again check out the micros you can RACE them on REAL tracks!

they even have events all over the country with real prizes

your idea 50 bucks a TRUE RC car 99 bucks from towerhobbies
so does that manual speed controler working out for ya? =)

P.S check out the Videos give you an idea of the speed the tiny things can reach

http://home.comcast.net/~jeffie7/rccar.wmv

this is a video I made awhile back of my skyline I was taping it with my right and and driving it with my left hand lol

hot day so I was running it really rich but over all its not that bad for a .60HP motor when ever I burn this one up Im going to replace it with a 1.2HP motor change my gearing out and I should see an easy 70-80mph =)
this sport rocks!

btw like the 2 speed tranny? hehehe

That pretty cool, it'll be way sweet with double the motor! good luck. :)

i love my RC cars i have a team associated RC10 GT 2 wheel drive stadium truck. its gas powered, red lines at 23 grand and tops out at 33 miles an hour. i also have an HPI micro with the honda civic body, its lime green then fades to white with a carbon fiber sticker hood and factory gun metal rims. they are both bad ass i recommend RC cars to anyone.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Oct 17 2003, 08:57 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~jeffie7/rccar.wmv

this is a video I made awhile back of my skyline I was taping it with my right and and driving it with my left hand lol

hot day so I was running it really rich but over all its not that bad for a .60HP motor when ever I burn this one up Im going to replace it with a 1.2HP motor change my gearing out and I should see an easy 70-80mph =)
this sport rocks!

btw like the 2 speed tranny? hehehe

2 speeds own... :)

I have a

Tamiya TL01 NSX body stock
Traxxis Tmaxx close to stock
Onfa Monster Pirate stock
HPI Super Nitro RS4 modded pretty good
HPI MT Nitro modded to hell WAY to much money in it =)

every single RC car I have is AWD =)

Nitro Owns the TL01 was used like 4 times lol it sits there damn battery powered crap =) still a fun indoors car

BTW every thing other then the street cars can get up over 40MPH on dirt or grass =)

im lookin for an electric buggy to run indoors in the winter, none of the tracks around me have exhaust inside to run the gas trucks. you know anyone that would be selling one ? id prefer ready to run but will take one with out electronics.

i used to have a Tamiya ta-03... Sold it though... but I used to win every indoor race at my local track... Running with custom tweaked suspension, and I also ran on carpet with RUBBER, thats right RUBBER tires... Put Tire Bite on the fronts, but not the rears, and drift the AWDness through the turns... :) People used to wonder how i could power drift through the turns, and i used to say "Hachikoru JDM y0" and they'd look at me funny... lol...

They are lots of fun, but can be MONEY PITS... I have a Gas truck that my boss gave me that one of these days i'll actually rebuild the motor on and play with it... i think its gonna be my winter project... throw some snow chains on it, and have some fun...

Originally posted by jeffie7@Oct 17 2003, 07:33 PM
This is my drifter

screw $hitty ass radio shack crap if it can't break 50MPH then its not fun =)

if you want something good thats small like that check out the HPI minis

s3f3f114b38282.jpg

s3f3f118461a93.jpg

Not bad, but whu is it still running the HPI engine and exhaust pipe?

Back