Xmods...uhh mods

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
anyone else here have an Xmod? if so post what car you got and mods done to it. heres mine:

car: black 2000 Honda Civic
engine: stage 2 drift motor and gear
tires: stock on the car. also have the tire upgrades
body: some kinda Wings West Big Mouth kit(?)
drivetrain: all wheel drive system (not yet installed but i have it)

future mod: suspension and steering upgrade, shave door handles on the car and paint it metallic green.

these lil cars are badass!! i got it for Christmas and am hooked on getting it faster and handle better. lets see you alls for those that have them.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 27 2003, 11:08 PM
lets see you alls for those that have them.

:squint: :bo:

haha
thats great...

:ph34r:

I ALMOST bought one the other night...the 02 Camaro SS with the 35th ann. stripes...but I thought nah, I don't have the 20 bucks to blow right now...what with no job. :p

James...u were looking at the Zip Zaps. the Xmods are what my black Civic is that i should you, not thoise tiny ass ones like you are reffering to

Thats right. Anyway, it was still too much for me though. :p

I got most of the Initial D ZipZaps....they are cool...I carry one with me at work everyday...

took it to a bar...and I almost scored....this chick was all over that little car...ask Celerity...hehe

i dropped 100 bucks on one of those Xmods, stage 2 motors, and the rechargeable batteries. but once i got it together i was disappointed at the performance of it so i took it back. In my opinion, they aren't worth the money, though they are fun to play with.

xmodsilver1.jpg

xmodsilver3.jpg

xmodsilver5.jpg

My skyline =)
Custom pewter paint job it what sets mine apart.
I also have the extra wheels, tire upgrade, tie rods and springs, AWD, body kit, command logic lights, charger and batteries, and all the stage 1 engines

here's a little video i made a while ago when i first got my xmod.

http://videos.autoshowoff.net/xmod.avi

I gots a Skyline, stage Dos engines, lights, ball bearing bushings, and an all wheel drive kit (you have to have all wheel drive its a friggin skyline) but i have a problem. since i installed the AWD kit i've had a bind and the fucker wont move. wheels spin in the air but not on the ground.

hahah, that vid was badass! attack of the killer cat!! lol

you should see the new Team Losi Mini T

its the 1/18th scale ready to run version of their championship winning XXX-T truck

its so sweet

just bought some spray paint thats the same colro to match my 97 Civic i had. its a satan green color. gonna make the car look somewhat like it if i can. also got a tackle box to keep all the parts in it because that box that came with it, doesnt have any drawers and i wanna keep my shit organized. fun fun fun...im addicted..LOL

yea my RSX is PHAT i got the stage 2 drag motor some different rims and some soft tread tires. man is that bitch fast for a small little rc car. the fun way to screw off with them is just have a buddy there and chase each others tail kinda like togei (<--spelling?) :unsure: racing just kinda see the track in your head and see who can stay ahead of the other
( kinda like follow the leader )

yeah they are fast as shit. i have the Stage 2 drift motor in mine and the Civic i have flat out hauls ass. i just added AWD and its pretty cool, although i have one wheel not spinning. just gottta tinker with it some to fix it. as far as the best place to buy mods is at Radio Shack which is the only place that sells them. definately a cool hobby. i heard they have people that actually race them :blink:

Back