xs power cams any good?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DEAFKID15

some guy has stage 3 power cams and springs and retainers its for turbo setup for 400 bucks what you guys think. thanks for your help​

here it goes once again hondaswap a very nice place to get friendly people ! , I would like to know why they are so CRAP !

here it goes once again hondaswap a very nice place to get friendly people ! , I would like to know why they are so CRAP !
you get what you pay for and id rather have a turbo thats no glued together,and he asked a simple question i gave him a simple answer

Have you ever heard of XS Power? They're right up there with APC and SS Auto-Chrome (Auto-Crap?) in terms of quality. Their turbos and turbo components (blow-off valves, waste-gates, etc.) are known for shoddy construction and falling apart, so I really doubt that their cams are something you'd want to invest in.

Seriously, do a Google search for "XS Power", "crap", and "shit" and see what comes up...

Oh god, they are making cams now, thats scary.

Their turbo's are decent nowadays, the just need to get away from the glue. I had to take mine all apart and scrape the glue off and use some parts from a buddy's old turbonetics t3/t4 to make it work and feel safe about it, all this after replacing everything with garrett or turbonetics internals.

Basically, spend the money the first time and get the good stuff, name brand does matter.

Back