xs power turbo kit info

• Thread starter jegamister
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 15K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

J

jegamister

i got the complete turbo kit from xs and i was wondering if anybody knows anything about it or if it i should keep it or just get rid of it. and how much boost should i put on the b16a with this turbo kit.

will hear this i got my 97 civic for 3000 with a jdm b16a and a xs turbo kit. I love the way turbo sounds but i hear that having a turbo on a honda is a lot of resbonsibility cause they can blow the engine really quick. So do u guys think i should just get rid of it and go NA motor cause i also like high revs. So if you guys were me what would you do cuase the turbo kit is only worth about a 1000 bucks so would you sell it and buy more mods for your car or just slap it on.so please help me.

i wouldnt recommend throwing it away because its a turbo, id recommend throwing it away because its a shitty manifold, a poorly constructed turbo, and substanard parts.

high 13s or mid 13 on 1/4 mile info

I wanted to know what you would all need to make a b16a on a 97 civic run 13s on the 1/4 mile. For example what are some good parts or where i should go to get them. So if you can please help.

since its installed and it runs...go to a dyno and hook up a WB....if everything checks out... start saving for a full race kit or a DIY =

Last edited:
a full race kit to go 13's is just a flat out waste of money. WAY overkill.

use what you got till it breaks.... and it will.

I agree with everyone.... I have a XSPower turbo kit on my prelude and I'm having nothing but problems!

Definitely throw away the XSPower turbo manifold and get a RevHard or something stronger. It will crack... its a piece of junk!

i had a xs power kit for a year and never really had problems with it.. it must be a first.. i had it on my GS-R and was making 328 whp on 9 LBS but im over that now "full race is over priced. But it is tha shit"

Back