xs power turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redef91

just wondering how are xs power turbo body just got one and he says its awsome. its t3/t4, another quick question how do u check for shaft play.

uhm, i'm guessing it came with a turbonetics tag on it didn't it?

xs power seems to sell knock off type shit...
you can get the whole turbo kit on ebay brand new with a buy it now of 900-925, starting bids at 799.00

i would research the turbo and make sure it not a knock off cause i have heard horror stories about knock off turbonetics turbos being epoxied together and other shit...

what is this...a mirror board?

but seriously...save your $$ for a couple more weeks and buy a real turbo

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
XS= Crap

XS after a couple weeks= shaft play and oil leaks
not true. we used one on a GSR that we turbo'd. ran for 5000miles so far. no shaft play whatsoever, no oil leaks. boosts just fine. unless you have firsthand experience with a part, you shouldnt knock it

fuck yeah its true...we bought one just to check it out last year from ebay..
we slapped in into my buddies dsm and the shit broke in less then a month.....lots of shaft play...according to the guy the turbo was a turbonetics unit...but its a XSBOnetic POS....
XS POWER turbo = waste of money....

SSAC/XS POWER... same shit<span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%">....GARBAGE</span>

Your buddy says they are good....
I see you in a couple of weeks here asking how to rebuild the shit......2 weeks and counting.. :)

supposedly, the new xs power turbos use garrett internals, with their housings. i have no actual verification of that, but it seems their newer products are starting to have some quality to them.

Back