Xterra stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

importjdmcivic

Its the NUGE!
My gf has an 04 Xterra and I just installed a Nismo CAI and man that thing sounds soooo freakin sweet....i wish my civic sounded that bad ass....but anyways I was just wondering if anyone knew what would be the best cat-back exhaust for it?....oh and about the intake...i told her it would give her better mpg and power and what not and that she would also get a nismo sticker....well she was like ok...i want Nismo, nothing else...i was like well ok then...so we got it...lol, and it came with a sticker on the intake tubing but not a seperate sticker...lol, she was pissed cause she wanted to show off, lol....whatever...chicks are so retarded sometimes.......and before i put it on she wanted to help and watch so she could learn a little...well we started and i was telling her what stuff is and what it does and within 5 minutes she was gone...to hard for her, lol

Lol, sorry with the run-on thing. And about the Nismo exhaust....they don't make one for the Xterra that I know of, so that sucks a major D. The only Nismo stuff for it are the intake, shocks, wheels...and thats all that i can think of right now...BUT if Nismo does make an exhaust for it, OH IT'S ON!!! And I'll try to get a sound clip up as soon as i can find time too...prolly by this weekend.

how about magnaflow? at the muffler shop they make custom exhaust with magnaflow mufflers for suv's and trucks. plus they sound nice.

Yeah I was gonna say - flowmaster, magnaflow, or dynomax and custom pipework... It should sound pretty good, and fill the purpose of an exhaust. At least she's not like the chick around here with the riced Kia Sportage... exhaust has a banzai tip on it and sounds like a lawnmower :p

At least she's not like the chick around here with the riced Kia Sportage... exhaust has a banzai tip on it and sounds like a lawnmower
THATS HILARIOUS...stupid Kias, lol...
how about magnaflow?
Yea, I'm looking into magnaflow right now they have a nice stainless-steel cat-back...apparently other companies don't....BUT I found an HKS exhaust called HKSuv for the 99-00 models...so I'm tryin to find out if that will fit the 04 models too....sound clip coming soon hopefully...

Back