Y.a.l.a.m.c.t.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Holy crap.....calm down, please. The comment he made is a very very very common forum comment.

Be more like the reed and less like the oak.
Now if someone is being a real dick....give it to him but I think the sensitivity meter needs to be turned down a little.

Directed to awptickles...
just want to clear this up: i was in a bad place at the time that i wigged out on you. i was dealing with alot of bullshit from my ex and i kinda had a lil freak out. sorry bout that for real, im sure we've all had bitches fuck with us too much. so, just wanted to say that even though it was a while back.

Directed to awptickles...
just want to clear this up: i was in a bad place at the time that i wigged out on you. i was dealing with alot of bullshit from my ex and i kinda had a lil freak out. sorry bout that for real, im sure we've all had bitches fuck with us too much. so, just wanted to say that even though it was a while back.

I understand crazy bitches -- er -- I understand your predicament at that time. I don't take anything on the internet(s) seriously anyway. No big deal dude.

I still want to see a pic of the bullet hole.

EDIT:
and it's awp-TICK-es. No "L" in it, I promise. :p

Back