Y0 Everyone Read This

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DiGiTal66

u know what?!? fuck stock 160 hp, fuck 200hp, i want moooooore horsies. guys, tell me how to get some real speed. what turbo application, what high potential setup can i start with to give me surprisingly fast results from the beginning, to the middle, to the end. My car is a 92 prelude Si, and by far this is one of the best cars i driven... so why not make it faster? tell my how. I'm trying to get horsepower (and torque of course) secrets, myths, and facts on these cars. Hit me up with all your knowlegde...
Dan

truthfully if you want to do it right you should get your head ported, you can gain 20hp from it, but it is expensive(like $750 for a good porting job). cheapest way to go fast is nitrous so its all up to you but think about the bottom end before you do that. i know the crankshaft's limit is somewhere in 400hp range, tho i doubt just nitrous would get your hp there. Right now i have my h23 block apart and putting a h22 vtec head with it and what i'm doing is getting the the valvetrain done, hopefully i can be around 260+hp with everything i'm getting done to the head. Plus if you are thinking about a turbo you should get low compression pistons, JE pistons make dished out pistons that are .20 over stock but that would mean you will have to get your blocked bored. Those are just some options

i dont like the thought of nitrous, i'm kinda leaning towards swapping out my h23 for an h22(gain vtec) and add on bolt-ons. then while cruising around with vtec and shit, which should bring me substantial hp/tq gains, i'll build up the h23 motor for turbo. in my view the easiest, safest, most reliable way to gain some power is this swap. and by the way, how simple is this swap? shouldnt be hard right, its just like swapping the same motor in but with vtec right? enlighten me fellaz
Dan

ps. wow thanx for all the responses

:bash: lol

Back