y8 head for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Forty04

y8 head Appears to be in good condition. It will be sold with a y8 valve cover, and everything intact except the dizzy.
$100 + shipping
head5.jpg

Head2.jpg

Head.jpg

Head3.jpg

99 EX D16y8 manual trans ECU (p2p) $40 + shipping
(will post a pic tonight)

Buy both for $165 SHIPPED!!!

y8 Dizzy, great condition, just missing inside plastic cover (easy to find) - $130 Shipped
y8Dizzy.jpg

I'm willing to do $240 shipped on the y8 Head, Dizzy, and ECU

OBD2 Crank positioning sensor, $20 shipped.. I can't imagine anyone needing this, but I thought I'd toss it up anyway..
sensor1.jpg

Generic Timing Light - $20 shipped
TimingLight.jpg

z6 Thermostat (needs Fan Switch/Coolant Temp Sensor, 26 bucks at any auto store) - $25 shipped
Comes with mounting hardware
tstat.jpg

Misc parts..

Timing Belt Cover - $15 shipped
y8 Dipstick - $10 shipped
y8 PCV (black box) - $20 shipped
Crank pulley bolt - $10 shipped

Misc.jpg

Located in Grand Rapids, MI. ANyone local is more than welcome to swing by and check it all out

Last edited:
Bump, if you're worried about buying from a "newb" dont be. I've got vouches all over the net including HT, HMT, hondacivicforum.com (I admin there), ef-honda, td16, etc etc etc...

I'm also paypal verified, etc.

Buy with confidence, I'm not here to screw anyone over

I dont believe it will, and shipping to Italy would be a bit costly. If you want to do the research, and see if it fits, you would just have to cover all shipping costs, and I would be more than happy to ship it

well apparently my buyer flaked out so this shits all back up for sale!!!

Will that head fit on D15B2? if so let me know about head and dizzy?
MikeWobb@gmail.com
44512-zip

Yes, the y8 head will fit on your d15b2 block. HOWEVER, you cant just bolt it on and run it. You will need to change some things. If your not vtec, you will need to go vtec. which means you will need to change wires, ecu, dizzy...etc Its a good swap to do. Its a "mini-me" im in the process of one right now.

-Carl-

Back